Bon soir, Goa

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I was wondering about it before... and I am still wondering...

Will there be some kind of massive marketing assault on the European market once Shrouded Isles is about to be released? We could really use some new players here.

All you meet nowadays are alts of someone else... sad.

O

old.tRoG

i hope so.

there was no advertising in the uk what so ever last time round save when the beta was put on the PCGamer cover discs.

M

Motowntheta

Yes I curse the person who put the disk on PC Gamer......

I'm still playing now :(

O

old.job

I guess they'll advertise when player levels drop low enough, gonna be lot of competition from console mmrpg's soon though.
How about an X-box version of DAOC :)
That'd get the numbers up.

R

Ragnarok1978

Actually the population on the euro servers are 2-3 times bigger pr. server than US.

There 1 or 2 US servers that can match the population on excal, but none of them come close to the population on the german servers.

There's just about as many playing euro DAoC on average as there are playing US DAoC, and we have way fewer servers. Maybe a bit larger difference in week-ends but generally it's pretty even.

However I wouldn't mind meeting even more new faces, I have been away for quite a while so there's lots of new friends to make for me, and once the PvP server goes live there'll be even more people to meet, really looking forward to that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom