Bombings in Stockholm

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Apparently there have been two bombings in Stockholm, one after the other, 30 minutes between. First, a car blows up, then 300 meters away a guy blows himself up. He fails tho, as only one pipebomb explodes injuring three people. Then there has been mails sent to Säpo (swedish secret police) that withdrawal of troops in foreign countries should have been done, and now they will bomb us etc etc.

So i was walking on that exact spot where the bombs went off 30 minutes before it happend.

Probably its just a few individuals with nothing better to do so it/they should blow over, hehe.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
They're amateurs.

We had a guy in Denmark, who tried to blow up a big hotel. He managed to injure himself with the explosion, and now he's in jail :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Amateurs, yes, but still scary stuff. Only takes one nutter with a can of nerve agent or a properly made bomb to go down to the metro during the morning or evening rush hour...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
They're amateurs.

We had a guy in Denmark, who tried to blow up a big hotel. He managed to injure himself with the explosion, and now he's in jail :p

These guys actually manage to kill themselves. The car was thoroughly demolished. The other guy had packs of pipebombs attached to his body, with nails inside. He had a hole in his gut when the police found him. I would be worried if this thing continued, but not as it is now. I mean, even i could cause more damage than that :ninja:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Here's the footage of him blowing himself up. He is outside of the frame but you can still see some of the explosion

Ekstra Bladet - TV: Her sprnger bombemanden sig selv

tbh it hasn't made my fear level go up one bit. The dude in Copenhagen blew himself up in Hotel Jørgensen, a hotel in the same street where my parents lived I and have spent 22 years of my life. And he didn't even manage to kill himself.. These guys are obviously retarded extrimists without a real terror-network. Had they been i contact with Al-Qaeda etc. they'd probably been better suited for taking lives. The guy in Stockholm cant even be considered a martyr as he didn't kill anyone. Fucking win tbh

But as Lamp says, it only takes one guy to do it properly, but I dont have enough time in my every day life to be thinking about terror or living in fear

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Maybe this is some sort of extremist muslims payback from the incidents in Malmo ? :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
yeah maybe they'r amateurs but that doesn't mean that they cant take some lifes away :(

Nowdays in Greece we have to be extremly carefull, especially the people that r working in the central of Athens (including me), cause many anarchist planning many dangerous things (bombs, fire etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom