Bolts

O

old.Wicoa

Bolts are dex based right and most other magic is int based?

S

Solid

now u really confused me.

what kinda bolts? I assume not my Lightning Bolts, but Runie, Wizard, Eldritch Bolts?

What do you mean by dex "based"

as in the damage modifier is dex based? or the cast time? or chance to hit?

P

- Pathfinder -

Magic bolts? uhm, no, they're not dex based :p Crossbow damage is 50/50 str/dex, though.

O

old.Tohtori

As i remember it and don't quote me on that..or do...still that dex affects the hitting with bolts as in int, pie, wis, flute, and the jabrylla affect the damage. :p

S

Solid

Nope still confused.

Will take another post from Wicoa to bring me out of this confused state.

B

Brannor McThife

Jabrylla is a miniature Tomte that wanders between the Crab Bridge and the Tomte Village east of Huginfel (past the silver drakes). She has a seriously bad attitude and like to kill anything that doesn't con purple or grey.

That Jabrylla? ;)

-G

O

old.Lianuchta

Dmg is influenced by INT and to hit chance is influenced by DEX. Fully buffed up you might even hit the occasional bolt when you're grouped or in RvR!!! ;)

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.Lianuchta
Dmg is influenced by INT and to hit chance is influenced by DEX. Fully buffed up you might even hit the occasional bolt when you're grouped or in RvR!!! ;)

I must rock then; I hit bolts everytime I RvR! All sorts of midgets in loose fur sends them my way.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Jabrylla is a miniature Tomte that wanders between the Crab Bridge and the Tomte Village east of Huginfel (past the silver drakes). She has a seriously bad attitude and like to kill anything that doesn't con purple or grey.

That Jabrylla? ;)

-G

I remember my troll alt (level 6 then) looking at Jabrylla.
"Now what is that little thing?"

Famous last words :)

T

trigali

Yes, I only have bad memories of the thing.

Now at lvl 36 I still sometimes stop and gank it.

In memoriam...

O

old.Tohtori

MAster strikes again...from bolts to Jabrylla with one post :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hey Toto, what level is your Mid/Excalibur (that's how you spell it: Excalibur- like Arthur's sword. Writing Excaliber is gibberish and makes you look like a dyslexic moron) alt?

And no, Toto.. the text in brackets was not for you... just general ranting.

O

old.Tohtori

Well since i like you so much (might be lying) Sickofit...(tm) i'll tell you :p

There's:

Tohtori: lvl 6 skald
Hinaja: lvl 9 healer
Goomba :lvl 14 warrior
Achoo: lvl 6 zerker

The reason why i don't have a lvl 45 muchogrande kickass master of all is because i tried out every single race/class from thane to spiritmaster and only now am beginning to really "play" the game. Been just poking around, visited albion..came back..etc..

there you go :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Oh, that's fine, Toto.
... well, once one of your toons hits 20, send me a PM...

Haven't played my hunter in awhile but I guess it would be fun to spread some terror and fear together.

No, I still don't like you.

O

old.Wicoa

Hi guys,

Thats what I thought dex based magic bolts are more likely to hit and bolts take out dex too when you let them rip. I chose a Luri because of this maxed out dex and put 10 into int. I made my luri extra short too so he looks rediculous firing these massive blue spheres.

I did think that intelligence was your mana pool tho, I am obviously wrong .

V

Vell

Yes, but in this game it's called power, because it is.

T

Tasans

I remember my troll alt (level 6 then) looking at Jabrylla.

Should be hillarious seeing a troll running away from Jabrylla :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I didn't run... rp'ed my death till the better end...
*smack* "Hm? Did squishy just hit Graugnar?"
*smack* "Me's feeling funky."
*smack* "Just fleshwound, you no worry."
... well...

S

Sarnat

Dex only affects casting time. Bolts hit or miss, based on your level and target level. Bolt damage is affected by your spec in the line (not with base line bolts) and your casting stat (mid: pie, alb/hib: int). Bolt missing is same thing as monster resisting a DD.

O

old.Tohtori

Jabrylla, Jabrylla! Don't go on topic here. Jabrylla! :D

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Sarnat
Dex only affects casting time. Bolts hit or miss, based on your level and target level. Bolt damage is affected by your spec in the line (not with base line bolts) and your casting stat (mid: pie, alb/hib: int). Bolt missing is same thing as monster resisting a DD.

Close..
Bolt damage is same as other DDs...
if it's a base-line bolt then the variance is based on spec level
if it's a spec line bolt... haven't a clue how they work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom