Bolts on necro pet

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
WTF?? skald is wacking on me shearvs nukes me with bolts and they both hit!!! how is that possible.

Necro pet bugged or something?

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
mightybunny said:
WTF?? skald is wacking on me shearvs nukes me with bolts and they both hit!!! how is that possible.

Necro pet bugged or something?

as far as i know from my playing a runecarving runie since start of retail...there hasnt ever been a time when the bolts definately dont hit...think its just unlikely to or a reduced chance? :s i dunno as i not properly rvr'd with runie in many months but thats as far as i know.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
mightybunny said:
when target is in melee combat they shouldnt hit

ah well mine always have pretty much....1st always has...2nd used to get the in combat thing alot but 1st def hit every time.

Bloodclot

Banned
mightybunny said:

there is a chance of not getting hit.
don't know what the % is. i have a lvl50 RC rm and i do hit with bolts when enemy is under attack.

but sometimes if our skald is doing an eyeblink my bolts miss cause target is in combat

Cozak

Part of the furniture
If target gets stunned or mezzed when in combat the bolts will hit other time i have found i can bolt ppl hitting other ppl and they will *sometimes* hit. As Dagger said doesnt seem to be a set rule for when they do and dont when your getting hit.

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
I find it rather fuzzy when the bolts will hit or not.
even ranged combat can make bolts miss, but afaik there is always a chance that the bolts will hit or miss.
atleast i've never singled out a situation where the bolts will always hit or miss

Ormorof

FH is my second home
it seems pretty random if you get the "target is in combat"

sometimes you can hit both even on a target obviously in combat, other times, you cant hit with either bolts.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
TiwiS said:
I find it rather fuzzy when the bolts will hit or not.
even ranged combat can make bolts miss, but afaik there is always a chance that the bolts will hit or miss.
atleast i've never singled out a situation where the bolts will always hit or miss

Your bolts fucking hurt as well :( Always 1shot my wee Runemaster when im trying to exp him in rvr :(

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Your bolts fucking hurt as well :( Always 1shot my wee Runemaster when im trying to exp him in rvr :(

exp him in the according bg then :)
i'm not responsible to dmg caused to sub lvl 50 chars in the frontier zones

Evulweebeastie

Fledgling Freddie
mightybunny said:
i got a 29 Fire wiz on Camlann.. and when I do FG vrs solo 50 fights :> mwhahah I hit with 1st bolt, get combat thing on 2nd then nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke bolt timers back up and normally hit again with 1st and sometimes 2nd, also when im leeching and both targets are in melee I can normally fire 1 bolt on 1st target and change and fire 2nd bolt on other target and both hit

Tomb

Fledgling Freddie
If a character is in combat the bolt will miss everytime, since the server has registered the hit and brings in the combat key preventing bolting, however if you begin to cast just as the skald in the this case begins to swing the bolt will hit everytime and its not just on a necro pet, this will hit on everyone.

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
Tomb said:
If a character is in combat the bolt will miss everytime, since the server has registered the hit and brings in the combat key preventing bolting, however if you begin to cast just as the skald in the this case begins to swing the bolt will hit everytime and its not just on a necro pet, this will hit on everyone.

this is not true, even when a character is in combat i've landed several bolts.

hence 'everytime' in this case is wrong

you can speak of reduced likelyhood to hit yes. but everytime is a lie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom