Bold T3 last night

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
much fun had defending t3 from wave after wave of albs, think 4 times they had gate down and just couldnt take lord room, getting beaten back out only for gate to be repaired.

Alas though with numbers depleted we Hibs were finally overun, well done Hibs on defending and well done Albs for sticking to it.

Onefoot Tall lvl 50 Chanter

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
It was alot of fun. Had some good fights in around the maze with other stealthers.

Light

Loyal Freddie
yeh was fun apart from assisting rangers get on my fukin tits :> the maze does make for some interesting fighting tho

oh and only real reason u can hold a room like that is shroomage :m00:

Lootie

Fledgling Freddie
Bold 3 was fun, except for the noob rangerzerg there.
Well, and the shrooms of doom :)
But nice to see Hibs with some numbers out and about.
Maybe try that more often...

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
You put up a good fight, was pretty cool battle, lost of places too hide and nuke from etc (from what I could see), was alot of fun! :x

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
tbh shrooms mostly suxx cause they provide nice ae targets, this is when the animists doing it have no clue :)
and also if u can target em :)

Obs

One of Freddy's beloved
albs new tactic is just as lame as they are:

The doors are open, they are 3 times more than hibs, but they dont enter on it! cowards!!!

what do they do then?

They fire the tower with 5-6 catapults, trebs and balistas till the the tower is at 0%. and what do they do after that?

No, they dont come inside a try to kill us, they keep on fireing us with the same amount of siegeweapons and wait to kill us all like that.... must be fun and a pretty waste of time... albs :wanker:

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Obs said:
albs new tactic is just as lame as they are:

The doors are open, they are 3 times more than hibs, but they dont enter on it! cowards!!!

what do they do then?

They fire the tower with 5-6 catapults, trebs and balistas till the the tower is at 0%. and what do they do after that?

No, they dont come inside a try to kill us, they keep on fireing us with the same amount of siegeweapons and wait to kill us all like that.... must be fun and a pretty waste of time... albs :wanker:

Oh no u couldnt abuse easy mode Stun nuke nuke poor uuuuuuu

fuckin stun shit on caster

Light

Loyal Freddie
Obs said:
No, they dont come inside and get fuked to death by shrooms and pbaoe at the top of the stairs giving us all easy rps...

fuking tosser :wanker:

Obs

One of Freddy's beloved
Ckiller said:
Oh no u couldnt abuse easy mode Stun nuke nuke poor uuuuuuu

fuckin stun shit on caster

What do u think i did? many rps like always :p

and stun only has a duration of 2-3 seconds not more, due to resists and other stuffs 8) but i have to live with that :flame:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Obs said:
and stun only has a duration of 2-3 seconds not more, due to resists and other stuffs 8) but i have to live with that :flame:

try using the level 46 one and on people who havent got stoicism, just found a friar for heat resists and cast bedazzling aura 3...

more like 7-8 seconds on the majority of targets.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Obs said:
What do u think i did? many rps like always :p

oh 2-3 seconds hmm yeah right.. 7-8 more like it and if heatdebuffed even longer

if im stunned im fucked. The life of a caster with root as cc heheheh

U should try the hard way sometime lets say do a couple of nights without using stun....

Stalllion however agrees that its stupidly owerpwrd :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Ckiller said:
oh 2-3 seconds hmm yeah right.. 7-8 more like it and if heatdebuffed even longer

if im stunned im fucked. The life of a caster with root as cc heheheh

U should try the hard way sometime lets say do a couple of nights without using stun....

Stalllion however agrees that its stupidly owerpwrd :)

Or camp a tower like yuzo the caster that dies in 2 hits most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom