Boi/Ring of spunsilk

M

madmac_slammer

Hi guys (famous Madmac taking overprice for stuff :p)

I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade BoI with ring of spunsilk (its me that got Ring of spunsilk)

post on this thread and ill check it op....

G

Gorb

Ring of Spun Silk is a quest item. And also fairly easy to get. I did the whole Dark Places of the Soul quest today. Took (only) 7 hours (I wish I were a skald, 28 steps :/ ) and I think that you will get the ring after 5 easy/fast steps (much faster then farming for BOI)

Btw I recommend this quest to everyone. 4 great/good items.

Ring of Spun Silk:
crush 10%
matter 10%
hits 21
con 3

Scaffold Web Cloak:
cold 8%
heat 8%
spirit 8%
constitution 6

Herbalist's Hauberk of Ivy:
af 100 100% chain
str 7
con 7
spirit 10%
heat 10%

Gauzy Silkstrand Headcover: (circlet, looks cool. Like you aren't wearing helm)
af 102 100% chain
crush 8%
matter 8%
hits 55
12 con

This quest is available to anyone. And the armors are class based (I think) E.g studded for zerks and helms con->dex

Great items like the ring, cloak and circlet. Just think of the price of af 102 100% circlet. Imo those items were worth the time.

P.S MadMac, I love reading your trade attempt threads.

F

Forau

Well Ring of Spun silk still has higher utility, so why wouldn't you want 2 of them instead of BOI?

G

Gorb

Originally posted by Forau
Well Ring of Spun silk still has higher utility, so why wouldn't you want 2 of them instead of BOI?
With 2 of these rings. You will get 20 in crush and matter. It makes it hard not go well over resist caps with 2 of these items.

I am gonna put the helm from the quest to my set (cool looks and good stats) and the helm gives you 8 matter and crush also, that makes it already 18% in both crush and matter with only 1 ring and the helm. If you are a shield using tank and get the skjold bracer from the SI quest, you will end up with 26% crush, 36 if 2 of these rings. 46% crush If you get beaded resistance stones from SI quest.

Imo 1 of these in a set is a great asset, with 2 you will end up wasting utility points as you go well over the cap.

I'm a tank and I don't know about other classes, but I bet they will likely go over the cap too, if they wear 2 of these.

R

Rhuric

The main part of the quest is 28 steps yes, then there is 2 side quests in it, so make it a total of about 42 steps or so

M

madmac_slammer

Yep, That's the thing that i get about 36 crush :/ and matter will get to more so i really need that BoI so plz if anyone is interested

P.S. Gorb you suck :p

A

aavarn

yes - also the resists on the items are different for different class

eg on the circlet as a SB u get thrust and slash resists

think the ring is the same tho whatever class u r

S

soeder

u can transfer ring, and its like 8steps then u get the ring, its in the start of the quest fyi. :>

Users who are viewing this thread