BoI loc in Raumarik

O

Ottar

People who need Band of Ice rings might find this interesting.

One confirmed drop area in Raumarik is a hill approximately at 40k 35k. Crawling with lichs, windswept wights and chillsome wights on top and around it. What's really curious is that I had it drop off a Chillsome Wight. So it doesnt necessarily have to be windswept ones. Possibly its location specific, so it might drop off lichs as well.

Now, if only someone could tell me a loc where Rigid Wight Claw drops..

Ottar

B

Brunore

I had one about a year ago drop from a lich.

Head straight west, through the river, past the trees and up on the hill near the seer epic mob.

around that area it was.

*Edit* this is about the bracer, not the boi

B

blueskyrising

That spot in the middle u mentioned Ottar is a mad place for pops and a damn fine hunting spot but i havent had a BoI from there yet - jsut unlucky i guess... my spot i usually farm tho is the bottom SE corner past where the river turns right on the hillside - there are wights and wraiths there and up to now ive had 2 BoI's drop around that hillside.

Anyone got any drops from the Frigid Broadleaf Tree mobs that gather inbetween the hillsides to the west of the entrance? - they red or purp to a 50 and ive killed loads but got no drops altho they sposed to have a neckie i think ?

K

Kharok Svark

I have had BoI's drop from the SE Corner in Raum and the central Hill Ottars speaks of.

I think the drop you are after drops from the Liches on the very same hill.

As for the Broadleaves, I can't remember having seen them drop.

B

Brannor McThife

Myself and the rest of TU got numerous BOI's just north of the "polar" bears. On the eastern hillside. Great spot, a bit of a slow spawn, but great for a tank with buffbot/healer.

-G

K

klavrynd

not to make anyone down or so , but after 15x wraiths without boi i just went and bought some

O

Ottar

> but great for a tank with buffbot/healer

Too few mobs there even for solo. Must have been before sc and/or removal of stat caps. As it is I was waiting for respawn even on that hill near Lokken. Never got that bracer to drop tho, good thing I was able to trade it for BoI with Foadon ;)

Ottar

B

blueskyrising

Originally posted by klavrynd
not to make anyone down or so , but after 15x wraiths without boi i just went and bought some

I think i killed around 200-250 wraiths/wights in a weekend - approx loot was 2 BoI's, 2 frozen windswept axes (nice glowy effect btw lol), sell loot and about 8-10 pieces of chillsome armour for salvage - oh and lots of nice xp for my lowbies :)

I read somewhere that BoI's drop rate is amazingly low - less than the usual low of 1% - apparently its 0.5% chance of dropping one and with the amount I've killed it sounds about right :(

Users who are viewing this thread