BoF

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Any Clerics still think this RA is worth it now since most groups are basically caster orientated?
At the moment I hardly use BoF mainly if some assasins leech my group I pop it since its the only melees I see these days.
But today I was solo in emain helping some groups with heals and rezzes near amg - mmg and 2 stealthers hit me, I popped BoF and they still did 200+ damage (I have capped resists) now I wonder (since both assasins seemed to have Legendary weapons) does BoF not affect LW?
If BoF doesnt affect LW I see no use what so ever to get BoF, looking at NF which will basically be a caster war I would prefer PR above BoF.

So does anyone still think BoF is worth having as a Cleric? and in NF will it be worth even getting 1 level of it or is it best to save those points and get better levels of Purge and/or PR?

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I think its still a nice RA, tho usualy in groups theres resist buffs which > LG weapons in group/zerg fights. Still alot of tanks I see running around, 10 points isn't bad for near melee immunity in group battles tbh.

Vorna

Fledgling Freddie
Theres still a lotta people that use Malice and Battler rather than LW's so i think BoF is still useable specially against mid grps who still hav lots of tanks in their grp set ups.

Chilly

Balls of steel
aye your right LWs do magic dmg which bof does not negate, its still a fukin good RA tho, id never have a cleric at rr2+ without bof and iv got two >_<

harm

Fledgling Freddie
Legendary weapons are affected by an armor's regular absorb value just as much as ordinary weapons. The difference comes to which type of resist that applies to the damage dealt (e.g heat instead of slash).

If this indeed is an issue I would have appealed it to right now straight away. I don't think legendary weapons was ever meant to pierce any additional increase of absorbtion.

Or..?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
BoF is (imo :) ) still very handy, using BoF and SoS albs got power relic from hibs with just 2fg :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom