Bob the sperm :)

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Once there was a sperm named Bob. When all the other sperm were just swimming around, Bob was doing sprints and lifting weights all the other sperms asked him one day, "Why don't you just swim around like us?"
Bob replied, with a smirk, "well, when the time comes, I'm gonna be the first one there".
The others told him it was just destiny, but he said it wasn't. So, the day finally came when they were called upon. They were swimming along when Bob pulled ahead of the rest. Suddenly he stopped and turned around and headed back.
The others asked him why he turned around and he said, "GUYS!!! we've been screwed... WE ARE KNEE DEEP IN SHIT!!!!"

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
that avatar is ok but we cant have animated breasts. :/

one rule for another etc

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
that avatar is ok but we cant have animated breasts. :/

one rule for another etc

As if it's the same as a photo gif of a womans breasts gratuitously jiggling around :rolleyes: yeah whatever.

It hardly represents the objectification of women as those other offensive avatars do.

You are such a typical whinging guy. "Waaaaah why I can't I look at boobies everywhere I go...mummy!".

Oh and btw that 'rule' that you mention isn't even being enforced afaik so go get urself a jiggling boobie avatar if it'll make you feel better.

Or take Driwens advice and go cry about it to a mod because no one cares Tris.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
As if it's the same as a photo gif of a womans breasts gratuitously jiggling around yeah whatever.

It hardly represents the objectification of women as those other offensive avatars do.
I don't understand why the female body is so scary. It's not dirty, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Those avatars weren't sexual (there was nothing to indicate she was getting off). I don't like that we need to be censored from the female body like it's bad or evil. It's not evil, it's natural.
And I think you're avatar is funny personally, but it's far more sexual as the woman is licking her genitals.

I also thought the boob avatars were funny - more of a men are just silly for finding this mesmerising than objectification.

Boobs aren't scary! Set them free! :eek7:

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Im not ashamed of women bodies, I am a woman. Womens bodies are not scary and I never have said that they are. I never said womens boobs were scary. Obviously we differ in our opinions of what is empowering and honoring of a woman. Personally my opinion is that using women for titillation 95% of the time is OLD!!1 I can admire a woman for her beauty but I do not have to have her breasts shoved in my face. :p

So you don't have to scratch your head wondering "why the female body is so scary" because that is not the issue hun. No one said it was and I find it puzzling how you came to that conclusion from what I've said in the past. :confused:

The simple facts are (so I make myself as clear as I possibly can) - I am a woman. I find boobie avatars offensive. I stand up for my beliefs. I'm tired of womens objectification and exploitation. The CoC has been modified because boobie avatars are nsfw.

Asha, you can set your boobies free all over the forum for all I care but I for one don't want to see them NOT because I dont find them attractive (I love boobs!! Boobs 4 teh win!!1) but because everywhere I look the re occuring nightmare, that is, the objectification of woman is still as prolific today as it ever was in the 'dark ages' ( and the 60's ;p). I do not want women to hide their bodies or be ashamed or anything I just wish that we could gain a speck of self respect and realise we don't have to use our bodies to be worthwhile people. And as a society we need to take responsability and learn the value of each other and respect each other. SO many disfunctional incidents occur because of peoples attitudes and values. If you don't value yourself ... who else is going to?

Is there any person out there who has an incling as to what I am trying to say or am I completely alone?

One more time for the dummies .....

I love boobs and womens bodies!

Don't be a hater :eek:

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
They are just bouncing boobs. I just don't feel my honor or my empowerment is threatened by breasts, bouncing or otherwise. Neither is tied up in my body but in my mind. I don't even think they were that titilating - tv commercials at 10am are more titalating. They were funny to me, making fun of men more than objectifying women.

I said you find the female body scary cause you seem to wanna lock it up and hide it?

These forums aren't work safe full stop. They are full of dirty (and bad!) jokes, ppl saying fuck fuck fuck, nazi, etc. I even saw someone call someone else a cock (haha) I find 90% of the jokes on here offensive (well mostly stupid but stupid is offensive to me). I find many of the people here offensive. But I wouldn't censor them. Where you get exploitation from is blowing my mind. How on earth are they being exploited?

I wasn't expressing a desire to set anything of mine free. I just don't feel the need to stop anyone else. I was saying that I don't like censorship. I don't find a jokey avatar objectifying. I don't see how hiding the boobs is going to make anyone value or respect each other. The downfall of society is not due to bouncing boobs, sadley.

btw I dont' get if the guy in the joke was gay or just err yeah

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I hear what you are saying Asha, the point, I feel, that is getting lost over a distance and over text is that it's the tit er tip of the iceberg of pent up frustration I personally have at the same old bullshit I see all the time. <yawns> I believe it is actually an attitude problem and I'll continue to believe that. Like I said before... it's the tip of the iceberg of attitudes that are long overdue for a change. Do you want to be a sub-species for the rest of your life? :eek7: It's 2004 and you get less money for doing exactly the same job as a man. Now I may be a little 'over the top' or likened to a 'vegetarian lesbian' or even seen as a 'crazy menstrual chick weilding a dangerous flaming bra' but I believe that is discrimination.

FFS if you say I wanna hide womens bodies one more time I swear I will scream! *lol* :D I do not want women to wear long black sacks of clothing that don't show off their beautiful figures! I do not want women to hide their bodies!! I cannot say it in simpler English :eek:

Censorship is not desirable and neither is the gratuitous use of tits imo. I'm not asking to censor people. The result of my complaint to the organisers of this forum resulted in an amendment to the CoC. There are still jiggly boob avatars on this forum. So really nothing has changed. Having the right to voice my opinion about jiggly tit avatars is the exact opposite of censorship and that is a wonderful thing. If you feel so strongly about it Asha, maybe you should try and get the CoC changed?

You are entitled to your opinion ofc and I to mine. Regardless of what either of us believe in, the fact remains that on this forum the CoC states that:
All Not-Safe-For-Work material must only be posted in clearly labelled threads to avoid unpleasant surprises for readers at work. This means NO rude avatars and nude pictures should only be in threads starting: NSFW

Your remark about the swearing in threads, text isn't as easy to identify as rude, I'm not saying it's sfw but it's a little less obvious than oversized tits being rubbed in circles repeatedly.

As for my avatar. If u think a PHOTO of tits and a line drawing of a person in a cat costume (with no bodily details drawn in whatsoever) washing themselves are the same two things??? *LOL* If anyone thinks it's nsfw, contact a mod kthxbuhbye :kissit:

women_internet.jpg

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
hehe I like you Ala but I still dont' agree. :p

btw my work, and many others, employ some stupid software that has triggers.
the triggers are racist words, swear words, sexual words, etc.
they don't really care about a little piccy.

I know alot of ppl work where their boss is standing behind them looking over their shoulder, but they aren't going to get fired for a little avatar. They will get fired for spending all day doing something they aren't supposed to be.

I don't think your avatar is the same. I think one is one person's sense of humor, the other is yours (so it's ok). If you wanna pretend it has no sexual connotations, ok... And the only thing I think I've ever reported was abusive posts or mods closing threads for no reason posts.

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Ala said:
You are such a typical whinging guy. "Waaaaah why I can't I look at boobies everywhere I go...mummy!".

Haha, my god the irony of that statement considering your history.

Ala said:
And as a society we need to take responsability and learn the value of each other and respect each other. SO many disfunctional incidents occur because of peoples attitudes and values.

Wow, profound and lovely and all that but i've found the most respectful, well rounded and generally peaceful people i've met are open minded and don't go on aggresive campaigns to prove a point. They value and care about the important things in life....not a 80x80 (max) picture on the internet which can be turned off at the users will if they so choose.

Edit: The joke was shite

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom