Boat Routes

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
TBH, don't bitch at Araud and Kklas if you are going to sit camp the docks.

<waves at Zebolt <disappointed,tbh>, Walhalla, Minn and Zerach.>

(awaits flame, flame and counter flame)

D.

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Darklis said:
TBH, don't bitch at Araud and Kklas if you are going to sit camp the docks.

<waves at Zebolt <disappointed,tbh>, Walhalla, Minn and Zerach.>

(awaits flame, flame and counter flame)

D.

Waddle? :(

Never camping docks, only running around in the area sometimes... :fluffle:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Im not bitching on Ara or Kklas, and tbh I stay where my grp are and my leading healer take me so sorry to dissapoint you :(

I never understood us camping the docks but we ran by lots of time to kill albs that I remember..

Corran

Part of the furniture
Heh, some mids make me laugh. They say they dont camp docks because they run the coast. By coast they mean East Beno Bridge > Dock > West Beno bridge and back again. Rinse and repeat :D

Not that it bothers me. Had all the hib stealthers killing me today :( So mean sticking arrows into grey con that just running around aimlessly :(

Frozenheart

Fledgling Freddie
aye camping docks is lame .... but if all the albs used diff docks, wouldn't take long for the thickos to get the msg that there isn't enough rps from camping there anymore ;)

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Were two kobbies sat down at Beno docks yesterday around 3am in plain sight. Not even pretending they weren't camping the docks. I don't remember the names cos frankly I don't particularly care who they were. I just think it's funny that it's something all realms seem to do but only Albs get whined at for.
Like a lot of things really...

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Heh, some mids make me laugh. They say they dont camp docks because they run the coast. By coast they mean East Beno Bridge > Dock > West Beno bridge and back again. Rinse and repeat :D
I don't know exactly but we killed albs at docks maybe 8 times last night, we were playing for like five hours so we didn't even pass the docks every half hour. In the old frontiers we passed amg and apk A LOT of more times than that and I don't see anyone calling that camping ^^

I thought the phrase camping indicated about standing at one spot for a long time waiting for enemies. So maybe I should say the same thing: Heh, some albs make me laugh. xD
chretien said:
I just think it's funny that it's something all realms seem to do but only Albs get whined at for.
Like a lot of things really...
I don't know if you've noticed this thread is whining on mids about it :eek7:

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Just wish they would replace the Presiance Node with somesort of immunity node so that while inside the node range you are immune to all damage, bet dock campers will think twice before doing so if that gets implented but it probably never will knowing mythic.
Just look at some VN threads loads of people whining about dock campers but chances are near to non existant that mythic will do anything about it.

Basically the groups I play in make no use of Beno docks anymore as you can be sure theres atleast 8-10 (mostly midgard) stealthers there, and due the fact if they shoot 1 arrow at you you can't go on the boat it's impossible to get anywhere from there.
I know that probably alb stealthers also camp mid/hib docks but this is from my POV as I hardly pass a mid/hib dock myself.

But as for now I would just advice you to use the Boldiam docks and if those get crowded use Hurbury docks as I've never seen any stealther camp Hurb docks thats mainly the safest dock out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom