BNP - The Secret Agent

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Did anybody watch this documentary? It was on a few weeks ago I think, I missed it personally, but downloaded it via bittorrent, and watched it today.

Quite disturbing really. I'm trying to decide how much of the pub talk was bravado, and how much was sincere. Of course, to be able to talk about sitting atop a hill in Bradford with a rocket launcher, and shooting mosques, requires you be somewhat stupid in the first place.

If anybody wants the torrent drop me a line.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Yes but imagine what it would be like if a journalist went undercover with Labour or Tories, I am sure we would be equally shocked. Or god forbid they went under cover in a terrorist organisation, but of course the BBC wouldn't do that, that isn't the people they aim for.

I aren't for the BNP of course, it just all needs to be taken with a pinch of salt, most of it is bravado.

Utini

Can't get enough of FH
Im with trem on this, whilst u may get a fair amount of real nasty racists in there, u'll also get a lot of generally pissed off (with asylum policy etc) people in general, who will say harsh things in a pub - whilst actually never considering doing anything bad in real life themselves. (As with trem, im not pro-bnp - just tabloids/media will always overemphasis things for effect)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
The legitimacy of terrorist organisations is not in question, that of the BNP is. They've been taking a real "we're not racist, just a bit miffed" stance recently - it's important people know just who they're voting for when they think they want to sort out the asylum "issue".

Trem

nath said:
The legitimacy of terrorist organisations is not in question, that of the BNP is.

Is Sinn Fein still running? They tried to be legitimate. Although they weren't dumb enough to let just anybody go along.

I really would like to see the whole story behind the journalist getting into the BNP.

Cyfr

Banned
I hear kids say 'I had a dream about going down such a street with a machine gun' because it's a highly populated asylum area. That dosnt mean they will do it. It's just showing their hate for the current situation.

mank!

Part of the furniture
The BNP hide their racism behind patriotism and many people fail to see past the Union Jack.

Trem

Everyone is racist!

I love the sweeping statement!

Christian, Muslim, Catholic, Hindu, Budhists etc...all racist to a point.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Where did I call anyone racist? All I said was they hide their racist intentions behind a veil of patriotism. The BNP are undoubtedly racially motivated, they're not interested in the individuals - all they want is rid of every non-white.

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
The BNP has a few things in common with Al Quaida et al in that they are racist bigots intent on slapping their way of life on all and sundry, although Al Quaida does have a more global slant on things.

Either way, a vote for the BNP is a vote for Nazism in a different guise. Their patriotic stance makes me sick as a lot of asylum seekers have more honour and integrity than they ever will.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Stazbumpa said:
The BNP has a few things in common with Al Quaida et al in that they are racist bigots intent on slapping their way of life on all and sundry, although Al Quaida does have a more global slant on things.

Either way, a vote for the BNP is a vote for Nazism in a different guise. Their patriotic stance makes me sick as a lot of asylum seekers have more honour and integrity than they ever will.

Snap.

I also remember watching a program on 4 a while ago about a willage that had an asylum center idea kicked out of their village down to the pure hatred within the community, bar a few half decent people.

What the program also said was that there was far more people leaving the UK to seek work abroad than there is coming in, illegally or not.

The BNP are quite sad really. Some guys at work where handing that banned leaflet around and i had a look at it and have to say it made me laugh, so many important things for the 'Patriotic' types in the UK to agree with without using a single brain cell to weigh up the pros and the cons. Its all there in big red, white and blue lettering.

Trem

mank said:
Where did I call anyone racist? All I said was they hide their racist intentions behind a veil of patriotism. The BNP are undoubtedly racially motivated, they're not interested in the individuals - all they want is rid of every non-white.

Where did I say you called anyone racist?

mank!

Part of the furniture
Trem said:
Everyone is racist!

I love the sweeping statement!

Christian, Muslim, Catholic, Hindu, Budhists etc...all racist to a point.

What the fuck was this about then?

mank!

Part of the furniture
Doomy said:
Snap.

I also remember watching a program on 4 a while ago about a willage that had an asylum center idea kicked out of their village down to the pure hatred within the community, bar a few half decent people.

What the program also said was that there was far more people leaving the UK to seek work abroad than there is coming in, illegally or not.

The BNP are quite sad really. Some guys at work where handing that banned leaflet around and i had a look at it and have to say it made me laugh, so many important things for the 'Patriotic' types in the UK to agree with without using a single brain cell to weigh up the pros and the cons. Its all there in big red, white and blue lettering.

Go and read some of their manifest on www.bnp.org.uk - it's hilarious. They say they're going to do all these wonderful things yet don't offer even the slightest inclination as to how they're going to do it. It looks as if somebody wrote them on their afternoon off just to try and show people that they're not just about getting rid of forrinars.

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Trem said:
Is Sinn Fein still running? They tried to be legitimate. Although they weren't dumb enough to let just anybody go along.

I really would like to see the whole story behind the journalist getting into the BNP.

Yep Sinn Fein is continues to be one of the most popular political parties in NI, despite their terrorist links.

In fact it has now overtaken the nationalist SDLP party in the popularity stakes (which advocates a United Ireland through political means only).

I think, though Im not entirely certain ,this places them to be about the second or third most popular political party in NI out of five main contenders.

Since the so called IRA 'ceasefire' almost ten years ago, there has been a shift in voters from SDLP to SInn Fein despite the fact they are still connected with the IRA. The IRA still continue to intimidate,terrorise and murder the ordinary working class person (as do the loyalist paramilitary groups) In addition they are up to their necks in extortion and drug dealing (as are the loyalist paramilitary groups).

Trem

mank said:
What the fuck was this about then?

Well surprisngly it wasn't about you or anything you said, it was infact me saying it.

Hmmm.

mank!

Part of the furniture
I didn't understand what the hell you were saying so I assumed it was some cryptic comment about the post above it, which was mine.

Never mind.

Trem

I know you didn't understand, I don't have a go at you for every post James :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom