BMW Films

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys

I'm at a loose end so I thought I'd post a link I read about ages ago but only recently viewed: BMW Films :)

Basically BMW have commissioned a series of short (~8-10 minute) films showing off their Z4 roadster. What makes these films somewhat unique is both the people in front and behind the cameras.

All the films star Clive Owen, who also does all the driving and stunts involved (James Bond indeed ... ;)). Other stars include Gary Oldman and even James Brown pops up in one. Behind the camera the films are directed and produced by the likes of Ridley Scott and John Woo.

You can either download the films (~80-100MB) or stream them. A DVD of all the films featured in 'The Hire' is available for around $8 (~£4.15/€6). You have to provide your name and email address once, but you can choose not to be contacted.

Kind Regards

Yaka

Part of the furniture
poted this on bw forums ages ago. i got my dvds for free :)

shame they are not making any more of the bmw driver series tho

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Yaka said:
poted this on bw forums ages ago. i got my dvds for free :)

shame they are not making any more of the bmw driver series tho
Ah, crikey, and there was I thinking I was being original, I even searched and everything ;) Thanks for not posting 'Glen' abuse, everyone :)

*trots off back into obscurity in the Hardware forum where he belongs* :)

Kind Regards

Tilda

They're cool, I hadn't seen them before :D
Thanks Jonty!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
New to me too, good vids!

Now where's my comb, scissors and hand mirror... ;)

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Ah well, glad all is not lost :)

Kind Regards

Tom

I am a FH squatter
They're still worth a re-click (I think the original link was from moi, on BW)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Got a problem Swift? If so, kindly keep it to your fucking self.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Jonty said:
Hi guys

I'm at a loose end so I thought I'd post a link I read about ages ago but only recently viewed: BMW Films :)

Basically BMW have commissioned a series of short (~8-10 minute) films showing off their Z4 roadster. What makes these films somewhat unique is both the people in front and behind the cameras.

All the films star Clive Owen, who also does all the driving and stunts involved (James Bond indeed ... ;)). Other stars include Gary Oldman and even James Brown pops up in one. Behind the camera the films are directed and produced by the likes of Ridley Scott and John Woo.

You can either download the films (~80-100MB) or stream them. A DVD of all the films featured in 'The Hire' is available for around $8 (~£4.15/€6). You have to provide your name and email address once, but you can choose not to be contacted.

Kind Regards

Like wise Jonts. I had heard about these a while back, but never got round to looking them out. Dont think I would have bothered hunting for them, so thanks for the links.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Jonty, click the season 1 films link - they're superior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom