Bm or Eld ?

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Hello there :p

im starting the Game next week :clap:
and i was gunna make a Bm, but the this girl wanted to gruop with me ect, and she wanted to be a Bm too, so i said that i would make a mana Eld :p

But i havent spoken to her in ages and she hasnt replyed to my email :fluffle: SO...
What do you think i should go with for my First Char?

BM
Eld mana
Eld Void

all input appreicated \o/ thnx ;)

emma

Loyal Freddie
Elcain said:
Hello there :p

im starting the Game next week :clap:
and i was gunna make a Bm, but the this girl wanted to gruop with me ect, and she wanted to be a Bm too, so i said that i would make a mana Eld :p

But i havent spoken to her in ages and she hasnt replyed to my email :fluffle: SO...
What do you think i should go with for my First Char?

BM
Eld mana
Eld Void

all input appreicated \o/ thnx ;)
I`d suggest the Mana Eld, not only would it be easier for you to level due to the current state of PvE in DAoC but there also a blast to play (no pun intended) also if you plan to duo with a BM the Debuffs available in mana spec will help with melee damage a fair bit. This would help the BM keep aggro while you run in PbAE (Point Blank Area Effect), very high damage nuke and kill the mob in a couple casts.

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
I had to read it twice before i undertood what you ment ;)
Roll what _you_ wanna play imo.

fiontan

Fledgling Freddie
no trust girls in games, play games with buddies :cheers: and see girls when server is down!

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
i would make a void eld to 40 and then repsec to mana (if you wanted to of course) they solo much better and can also use GTAOE which is great fun

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
plomien said:
i would make a void eld to 40 and then repsec to mana (if you wanted to of course) they solo much better and can also use GTAOE which is great fun

Hard to lvl this way without any form of mana regen tho, downtime is huge and you wont get a group easily.

Just a thought.

Bellona

Banned
fiontan said:
no trust girls in games, play games with buddies :cheers: and see girls when server is down!

hahaha.. this made me laugh very good... mighty fine written!

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
mana eld r0x :D

wildfires_profile.jpg

censi

Can't get enough of FH
BM and mana elds are both solid characters.

all mages go down like a sack of shit in RVR but if your allowed to do your ting on the combat field as a mana eld you can decimate the enemy ranks if allowed to get close. From range you will also have a lot of utility spells which can turn the tide of battle.

Blademasters are also a great choice of tank. but fooking boring as hell to play. Unless you lov the idea of running around whacking things.

its a cliche but just decide of whether you prefer the idea of a magic user over a weapon wielder. Which ever you prefer go for that.

If you cant decide either just roll a ranger!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
well play whichever u like is the thing I also say, but looking at my ranger, it wasn't a good choice (damn I hate not gettinggrps and solo is boring, did that to 45)

well manaeld is a fun class to play and has lots of utility in combat so might wanna go for that, but u'll need to be careful cause of your low hitpoints, but well, it's all about fun imho =)

P.S. mana eld will lvl fastest of the above mentioned

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you for the imput, im gunna go man Eld :p
plus the girl has contacted me so its still on :p
i hope she dont read this, i will get a telling off :p

Thx

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
mana elds are GREAT FUN!! bm cool too but a bit boring after /assist /stick style style

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
BM and mana elds are both solid characters.

all mages go down like a sack of shit in RVR but if your allowed to do your ting on the combat field as a mana eld you can decimate the enemy ranks if allowed to get close. From range you will also have a lot of utility spells which can turn the tide of battle.

Blademasters are also a great choice of tank. but fooking boring as hell to play. Unless you lov the idea of running around whacking things.

its a cliche but just decide of whether you prefer the idea of a magic user over a weapon wielder. Which ever you prefer go for that.

If you cant decide either just roll a ranger!

HAHAHAHA :D a ranger :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom