BM/merc/zerker screenshoots records

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
New thread for bored ppl; post your best screens vs decents players ( also called bost ego threads :) )

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

thrust bm

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Givv screens vs decent players ( no 7% slash users or lvl 49 players ^^)

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
Well 2 of your screenshots also include hits on armors that are weak to your dmg, just same :p

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Xxcalibur said:
Givv screens vs decent players ( no 7% slash users or lvl 49 players ^^)

Not my fault people have sucky energy resists belt of sun weapons 4tw!!

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
Although not strictly a light tank (well I'm pretty small, and hence probably light) I don't hit for anywhere near these values (main hand only of course). I'm lucky if I reach 250 with mainhand 4.0 speed legendary cold weapon (50 armsman, ~335 str, 50+13 slash).

Surely an armsman is on the same damage table as a merc - and therefore should hit mainhand just as hard?

Tell me I've gimped myself and a simple change of weapon/spec will result in these 400+ hits I'm seeing above? :worthy:

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
MegagimpedThane with 2hander+instas (Dont know if I count but it was a nice frontload for a gimped class IMO) :)

What I forgot to get in the screenie is the damage that my PBAE insta did, 187 for a total of 1025 damage in one swing, kinda ;)

Frostalf with 42+14 hammer and 378 str, 1560WS :(

Attachments

• ownage.JPG
    ownage.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 296

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Tho I got 220 QUI in this screenie :)
I don't even know exactly how mutch qui effects dmg :/ Got 218 qui when buffed, so does that fuck it up a lot? ;D

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
High quick yields a higher damage over time while lower quick makes you hit harder but less frequent.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
High quick yields a higher damage over time while lower quick makes you hit harder but less frequent.
Well yeah, I got it that far :p But would be nice to know how mutch harder I'd hit without capped qui and such I guess, tho it's not all thaaat interesting :/

First piccy has some decent-ish hits, all without banespike/battler charge, tho I'm not 100% sure if that was the case against Drasil ~

Attachments

• Misc dmg 1.JPG
    Misc dmg 1.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 213

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bah, been looking through all my cd's and don't think I saved ones where I actually did use battler/banespike, as I kinda prefer those x<
Got some more random shit tho! Enjoy :p And yes, I'm bored, tired and take too many retarded screenies :<

Attachments

• Misc dmg 2.JPG
    Misc dmg 2.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 103

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Got 250 in my screenies, was with banespike though except last.

What does vampiir cap at anyway?

FUCKING NUTTER YOU ARE XDDDD

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Straef said:
Bah, been looking through all my cd's and don't think I saved ones where I actually did use battler/banespike, as I kinda prefer those x<
Got some more random shit tho! Enjoy :p And yes, I'm bored, tired and take too many retarded screenies :<

as i've got it 250 will be hardcap, exceed 250 qui and you'll just hit lighter but not faster (from x to 250 you'll hit both lighter and faster increasing dmg that way) afaik! i dont play tank tho x<

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
whit higher quickness, 250 is kinda cap, style dmg get lower but weapondmg is unchanged.
easy to notice when groupped several time whit guilds aug healer.
can be (just from my hat)
style 100dmg
main 200
laxe 100
whitout celerity (same effect what quickness)

style 50
main 150
laxe 100
whit celerity
but swinging alott faster and dmg in time is higher.

hmm if remember correct 1.5sec delay is cap to weapons.

Cayuna

Fledgling Freddie
savage pic ,230 qui 44+14 hammer 414 str tho on crush weak target

attachment.php

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Sycho said:
Got 250 in my screenies, was with banespike though except last.

What does vampiir cap at anyway?

Alot higher then that when Im RR10 ML10 like you :p - with the current gimped set (lacking +3 pierce; so im essentially RR1) Eyeshot capped on 645 with red haste and 220 QUI and Banespike. Im expecting to have around 2050-2100 WS in TOA-set so will hit cap quite often once TOA'ed.

Straef said:
But would be nice to know how mutch harder I'd hit without capped qui and such I guess, tho it's not all thaaat interesting :/

You would see lower hits on the screenies; but you swing faster so your dps goes up. Same goes for haste; lower damage on the hits itself; but you swing faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom