Blueyonder does the mojo

Will

/bin/su
Of course, Telewest and NTL are in no way thinking about merging, and Telewest hasn't been recently listed on the US stock exchange, as NTL always has. NTL isn't in direct competition with Telewest anyway, they operate in different areas.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Blimey, who put a bee in your bonnet?

Will

/bin/su
I work for a certain cable company. And was at work when I posted. My anger was directed at my shitty job. :/

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
^^

Personal note of rawk still stands, but with the speeds becoming faster I wonder when the day might come that BY decide they like the idea of usage caps even though it (to me anyhow) defeats the point of having silly fast lines.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
BY said:
These are the new speed changes:

• blueyonder broadband 3Mb becomes 4Mb
    The flagship 3Mb service becomes even quicker - a 4Mb connection which offers speeds up to 80 times faster than dial-up access. We're also increasing the upload speed for this service to 384k. Price remains £50 a month.

• blueyonder broadband 1.5Mb becomes 2Mb
    The 1.5Mb service also gets a boost to 2Mb, for the same price of £35 per month.

• blueyonder broadband 1Mb
    The standard service will increase in speed from 750Kb to 1Mb, but will still cost £25 per month.

• blueyonder broadband 256Kb
    The entry-level 256Kb service will remain unchanged, costing £17.99 a month. (Currently offered at £14.99. Click here for more details).

Yay for me, I will be on 1 meg :) Shame the upload speed increase is only on the 3/4 meg service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom