Blue Whale

Laddey

FH is my second home
Fascinating!!

I understand that we know not alot about them, that was last time i checked etc.

Are there any recent documentaries, videos etc about these creatures!?

Tried abit of googling etc but can only find 2 min one from David Attenborough!

Anybody know an specific names, if anything?

Or giant squids. Giant squids will do but prefer to watch something on the blue whale!!

Thanks

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Laddey sometimes I think you are he most elaborate troll ever :p

Laddey

FH is my second home
Laddey sometimes I think you are he most elaborate troll ever :p
FH is like an improved google.

My google! I do google....alot. But FH is an extra resource :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Try empflix.com bud, they have alot of blue whale videos on there and many are educational.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
*Looks up from Oceanography revision*

*flips the bird*

*goes back to revision*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I thinhk someone was drunk/wasted or other such element.

Punctuation mayhem and seeing things that aren't there :p

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
It wasn't a blue whale but 'Inside nature's giants' had an episode disecting a (humpback, I think) whale which was really interesting

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Try empflix.com bud, they have alot of blue whale videos on there and many are educational.

Dude, some girl called Naughty_nikki069 just IM'd me on that site saying she's wearing sexy underwear and that she's dying to show me and she says she can be here in 15 minutes! I'd really like to get to know this Naughty_nikki069, but I don't think my gf would appreciate it :mad:

ps. I didn't find any blue whale material on the site either?

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Dude, some girl called Naughty_nikki069 just IM'd me on that site saying she's wearing sexy underwear and that she's dying to show me and she says she can be here in 15 minutes! I'd really like to get to know this Naughty_nikki069, but I don't think my gf would appreciate it

Did you ask her? I mean... you never know.
Maybe she´s interested in meeting naughty_nikki069 too and you´re missing a great chance?! Just show her the IM before it´s too late and naughy_nikki069 decided to show her underwear to someone else.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
sht! clckd th M nd nw cn't tp vcls! Nght_nkk069 mssd p m cmptr!

Th ndrwr ws nc th..

M sstm32 s mssng!! WTF d d nw!?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Laddey hon, if you like this kind of thing check out stuff about Manta Rays. I saw a really cool docu about them a few weeks ago (was in the midst of getting dumped at the time so cannot recall the precice detials lol) but there's this marine biologist and she studies these and found some unknown sub-species and also documented how the rays interact with the people and will seek them out to play in the bubbles of their scuba tanks.

Laddey

FH is my second home
It wasn't a blue whale but 'Inside nature's giants' had an episode disecting a (humpback, I think) whale which was really interesting

Laddey hon, if you like this kind of thing check out stuff about Manta Rays. I saw a really cool docu about them a few weeks ago (was in the midst of getting dumped at the time so cannot recall the precice detials lol) but there's this marine biologist and she studies these and found some unknown sub-species and also documented how the rays interact with the people and will seek them out to play in the bubbles of their scuba tanks.

Thanks ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom