blue cattal thingymajigs in galladoria

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I read on VN that the next patch will bring us drop rates of galla reactive procs that make farming the basic mobs there worthwhile.

I fancy kitting my chars out with heal procs and was wondering if a regular chanter (no ML's) and buffbot could take down the entrance mobs like the big sporites

any ideas?

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
well, in old SI before toa, i know boni made quite a coin doing it with his chanter and druid, Dritybomb and dirtybuff, o those were the days :)

Malakili

Fledgling Freddie
Last time I went there I found that mobs didn't stay on pet for some reason. And I don't think it was down to overhealing.

Twist

Fledgling Freddie
It should be easy enough, but it will be slow. A mana ment helps a lot with downtime (if your BB has FOP you need to be a bit careful where you put it), damage (DOT - when it sticks) and much safer healing.

Twist

Fledgling Freddie
Malakili said:
Last time I went there I found that mobs didn't stay on pet for some reason. And I don't think it was down to overhealing.

You do need to be very careful with pulls as the pet wont hit them so you need the mob to take a swing at it when the focus shield is up before you get within range. If the mob switches to you or the bb you're dead.

Palekick

Fledgling Freddie
Twist said:
You do need to be very careful with pulls as the pet wont hit them so you need the mob to take a swing at it when the focus shield is up before you get within range. If the mob switches to you or the bb you're dead.

unless u have a HoT-user then its safe enough, just keep the pet attackin those sporites and keep at least a medium range from ehm when focussing, then its safe enough, also keep ya bb for cure poison if ya wanna focus further :p

keep ya power pool high with lots of serenity or mana regen 4 or higher, and no need to use higher than the lvl 40 focus, the lvl 30 one is ok aswell.

the only way to kill ya bb in galla is to either by:

1. group with it
2. having bb drop fop near the focussing caster
3. letting the bb attack
4. healing with bb (u dont need it healin unless ya know its safe enough to do so)
5. having grp members resting in fop while bb's ungrped and aggros kill pet /or switchin target
6. body-pulling mobs

the mobs in galladoria only attacks those that interfere with ehm, heals, melee/spell attacks etc, HoT doesnt attrack aggro, neither does cure mezz/dis/poison, but FoP does ! keep that in mind...

mobs that i know will go for u instead of pet is Spindlers, all sporites, those treant-like mobs that mezzes/DD's, some of the dog-thingies tend to DD u aswell, life-drainers and bosses. dont think i've seen others, or might just be me that cant remember ^^
ahh ye those that debuffs u with str/con tend to switch target too, aswell as those stonemelders i think they're called, they'll shoot u with heat/snare spells ^^

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
I've been in there myself without ml9 and taken out the entrance mobs+the first ugly named thingy, think i had a fop bot (purely for fop), a low level mana ment like lvl 35 or sommit he was, a lvl 46 bard for top up heals, and a verd ani for abs fun , which prolly wasnt needed.

think i had to jugg on the named dude thoguh simply cos i got like 6+ sporites on my pet at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom