Bloody mids stop killing all the hibs in Alb!

Blackchaos

Fledgling Freddie
nah we had random fg and were taking eras tower and every time they show up and kill us ..

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
yesterday play 1h+ in odin, there was plenty hibs 1fg+, why didnt these go alb and help tower/keeptake? guess its alott easier play against mids what albs? :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Blackchaos said:
nah we had random fg and were taking eras tower and every time they show up and kill us ..

I came to help you lot in eras today and killed albs at siege spots, but guess what happens as soon as wall down. O the might cynith/zarwina duo run up to me and grapple/nuke me where i stand. Skillzorssss!

Blackchaos

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i slapped zar for that..though he wasn't with us ^^

Lecathar

Fledgling Freddie
Blackchaos said:
:england: :twak:
m8 u must b some kind of dickend !!!!
I am solo & got gang fucked by a fg of hibs so ! stop talkin crap & play ur fuckin game - kill wot u c & fuck up whining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
o_O sound like hibs ur partnership with mid has been ended. may be ask you own allies to bring ur realm again n stop stupid whinings

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Quantaco said:
o_O sound like hibs ur partnership with mid has been ended. may be ask you own allies to bring ur realm again n stop stupid whinings

Hibs will always choose to kill albs over mids anytime:) if we have to we will engage mids:p

Moriane

Fledgling Freddie
Brackus said:
Hibs will always choose to kill albs over mids anytime:) if we have to we will engage mids:p

And that explains why u keep going for surs t3 and breaking mid port? Surely that´s only to help mids vs the evil albs and has nothing to do with the easy rp´s u get farming mids trying to retake? :fluffle:

delifie

Fledgling Freddie
if the hibbis say we not shall kill them then kill not us on def/retake i really hate you for that.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Moriane said:
And that explains why u keep going for surs t3 and breaking mid port? Surely that´s only to help mids vs the evil albs and has nothing to do with the easy rp´s u get farming mids trying to retake? :fluffle:

I wish you would stop breaking port to Boldiam so we can fight around Boldiam instead of trying to re-take port all the friggin time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom