Bloody Gas...

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
I've got this crappy old gas boiler that need fixing; a repair man has been 3 times already, fitting a new valve yesterday and saying it was fine - the CH was working but I had no hot water, then get home last night and the central heating doesn't work but I do have hot water!

So I phone British Gas again and tell them this guy's already been around 3 times and now I have no heat and it's bloody freezing! So he arranged to send another guy around in the morning, makes no apologies, and then has the cheek to say, "Do you mind if I ask you who your electricity supplier is?" And I'm like, "What the.. What the Hell has that got to do with anything?" So he tells me he just wanted to help me save some money and I tell him that, 'no he can't ask me who my bloody electricity supplier is!' and he just says "oh."

I mean surely he must know I'd not be in the mood for buying more services from them under the circumstances, what the Hell is wrong with these people?

Then to cap it all off, the guy turns up at 8:45 this morning, rings the bell which doesn't work then slips a note through the door before I can get downstairs and let him in: so I have to ring them back again and they say he might be able to make it back this afternoon as I see his damn van driving off around the corner - still, he didn't try to sell me anything this time.
:)

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
PFFtt. Gas is for wimps (and people who live in sensible places)

Kerosene is the way to go......ours sounds like a small thermo-nuclear reactor firing up when it starts but BY GOD does it kick out some heat.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
That's like aviation fuel isn't it. wow! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom