Bloody albs.. try playing some skill

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Yes Yes I know another whine!! but hey and I know its been said b4 but FFS get a fooking like.. 12 albs agains 2ppl. I mean god dam.. you scared you might get owned if you run in grps or 3 or 4 ??? :m00: :m00: :m00:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Yes yes
That is a whine
a very bad whine

The difference is my sisters sorc and my firewizzy could takeout 12 mids :) just like a light chanter and bard :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
Yes yes
That is a whine
a very bad whine

The difference is my sisters sorc and my firewizzy could takeout 12 mids :) just like a light chanter and bard :)

xD well id love to see a alb duo.. in BG1 :<

Morimdin

Banned
Bubble said:
Yes yes
That is a whine
a very bad whine

how old is your sister? can i have her phone number?

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
i got ganked by 1fg hibs once /cry :(
You actually expect a realm to take out 2 people in a group of 12 just to fight even with you? Dont be stupid and run into enemies, you got tons of NS/Rangers out there ready to scout.

Teknoid

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
Yes Yes I know another whine!! but hey and I know its been said b4 but FFS get a fooking like.. 12 albs agains 2ppl. I mean god dam.. you scared you might get owned if you run in grps or 3 or 4 ??? :m00: :m00: :m00:

Sigh. Learn to pan your camara, and learn to run.

albs = skillful, they know how to make a team/group/army
you = silly cry baby.

I didnt hear hitler crying because he was out numbered.:worthy:

Frairtuk

Fledgling Freddie
also take into consideration that albion has more classes to mess around with and thus u get more people wanting to try differnet things (mainly of the 'stealthing' variety)

So its not a case of skill just one of population, you think we enjoy it? come to alb and see how much fun it is waiting for a armarder of horny trolls/hiblets that never arive :( its not all fun and games fighting for the great king arthur

Tuk

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Me (Mordus - avalonian sorc) and gf (briton cleric) and my brother (highlander pally) have run trio most of the time in bg the last week, if anyone have seen us :p

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Teknoid said:
I didnt hear hitler crying because he was out numbered.:worthy:
no he took his live..i dont recommend that..better to whine on FH :p

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
i run solo or duo with a friend, very occaisionally group, and no its not fun getting rolled by a fg but hey, shit happens get over it :)

the worst is when your having a decent 1v1 fight and a fg from either side adds :p

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
UndyingAngel said:

HAHAHA!!! How long have you been in hib now matey?

2 weeks?

And already your'e whining at albs :p

Nexu

Fledgling Freddie
thats nothing i have been over runned by fgs 12+ hibs and 7+albs and that is sucky =) quite borring

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
lame, dont wain, its to many ppl in emain for noone to add><

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
lol nerf! didnt realize i was on thid forum :eek2:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
UndyingAngel said:

Nice avatar btw

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Again we are back to fg >> solo\duo. BUT remember if you want to have fun.. wich meens something to kill. And by running a fg vs 2 ppl they will just leave. Wich means you will have ur uber leet fg with nothing to kill.

Ofc its up to you if you want to be in bg all alone or if you want to have something to kill there :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
The hibs i've seen the last two days where all solo. :) A caster, ranger and ns. Albs i've have not seen solo always atleast 2 of them against mid. Or 2fgs vs 5 mids. :) Was a funny fight at the hill between mpk and mb 1 runie + 2 healers vs 10+ albs. Albs died :D Think the healers where aug/pac. Atleast they where not full pac. bleh forgot the sb that added in mid fight there aswell, but still.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Ivan said:
And the point of this thread is ?

Its another pointless bg1 whine thread.
the simple fact is in bg1 if ur in a grp of 3+ ur getting 1rp per kill anyway so u might aswell max out the grp. u get same rp but less chance of dieing.
also people whine whine whine about zergs of fgs. look at it this way. say u didnt have this super loverly ability to release and be re incarnate with the same weapons/gear. every1 would group because in most cases it can signifcantly increase ur lifespan. apart from the fact that some classes only work well in a large grp.
people whine about fg zergs. but grouping is the smart action.
dont get me wrong going solo and duo is fun and i solo/duo'd most time with my scout and it was good but if u run into a fg your pretty much screwed in most cases.
so plz just quit the whine. its pathetic.

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Kedoz said:
Again we are back to fg >> solo\duo. BUT remember if you want to have fun.. wich meens something to kill. And by running a fg vs 2 ppl they will just leave. Wich means you will have ur uber leet fg with nothing to kill.

Ofc its up to you if you want to be in bg all alone or if you want to have something to kill there :)

And if you dont give me all your money all the albs will leave bg, so its up to you if you want to be in bg all alone or if you want to have something to kill there.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Saw this littul luri caster twice yesterday. Broke my heart when he died to my sword :( He was just too cute in his pointy hat.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Fafnir said:
Saw this littul luri caster twice yesterday. Broke my heart when he died to my sword :( He was just too cute in his pointy hat.

omg i know just how you feel :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom