Blokkie... :)

Siesta

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the duel hun. know it was only one but i had to post because i don't think i've evaded that many times before :) you were quite unlucky in that aspect.

Maybe we'll duel someother time. :) but for now goodnight :)

P.S Thanks to the dotting crazy Shamans in thid for helping me find the cure poison button, :cheers: to you all.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Yeah, those evades were insane. On 10 hits you evaded 6 :). Good night and hopefully I'll see you again.

I must say that today was once more a lovely day with lots of duels. Thanks to everybody for making Thidranki a great place, that'll show those whiners ;).

:wub:,
Blokkie, Thane

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe...you were one tough dwarf! Fought you quite some times with my vampiir Antionette at diffrent levels today...only won one...you block alot. :)

noblok

Part of the furniture
You vampiirs sure are a tough breed. Guess once you died you don't really want to go through all that again :). I felt a bit bad about killing you when you still conned blue, but if I back of with a vampiir at 10% that hot ticks again and I get one of them piercers in between my ribs :).

Blokkie, Thane

Borgio Finstermoor

One of Freddy's beloved
This was indeed fun tonight, best laugh I had in a while seeing as ive been out of thid a while.

/Salute to you all.

Dixxxie

septic

Fledgling Freddie
Damn, i'm missing all the fun. :(
I tried to log on last night to find that all my characters have been deleted :eek7: wtf...
Turns out my daughter decided (While i was out) that she wanted to make a character on Hib/Excal instead of Alb/Excal and deleted everything. :clap:
What can i say...Kids :twak:

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
septic said:
Damn, i'm missing all the fun.
I tried to log on last night to find that all my characters have been deleted wtf...
Turns out my daughter decided (While i was out) that she wanted to make a character on Hib/Excal instead of Alb/Excal and deleted everything.
What can i say...Kids
i'm sure u can get those chars back tho m8 but having never deleted chars and wanting them back before im not sure how exactly u'd go about it. i'm sure someone can tell u tho...

...cue Quarter (Knighthood) :clap:

septic

Fledgling Freddie
I've E-mailed GOA/Rightnow whatever, just playing the waiting game now....
....Kids :twak:

septic

Fledgling Freddie
All my characters have been restored except one...Damn that was quick...:cheers:

noblok

Part of the furniture
Bah, sorry about that one. Forgot to go out of combat mode :(. Glad to see you're still strong as ever though. I dread to think what my chances would be if you'd start stealthed :).

Going chain-LD now, but I'm trying to get back for a rematch if you're up fot it :).
/edit: out of beer though. I'll make sure to restock for our next meeting.

septic

Fledgling Freddie
Nice duels....Thanks Blokkie...Don't know what happened with Murren though...I'd like a rematch with her sometime :clap:

Oh and grats Chav :cheers:

Borgio Finstermoor

One of Freddy's beloved
septic said:
Nice duels....Thanks Blokkie...Don't know what happened with Murren though...I'd like a rematch with her sometime

Oh and grats Chav :cheers:

Sorry about backstabbing you when you were sat in the middle of them hibs earlier blokkie :( I actually felt bad after doing it. Just wanted to cap and the fat 4rps I got for dishonorably disembowling you helped.

/hug and /kiss for the rest of the night though :)

:fluffle:

noblok

Part of the furniture
Borgio Finstermoor said:
Sorry about backstabbing you when you were sat in the middle of them hibs earlier blokkie :( I actually felt bad after doing it. Just wanted to cap and the fat 4rps I got for dishonorably disembowling you helped.

/hug and /kiss for the rest of the night though :)
Hehe, no problem. Dieing is the fastest way to regenerate hp anyway :). I noticed the hug and kiss spam afterwards as well. :wub: back to you, but it's hard to target you when you're stealthed : ).

Nerf the smily cap.

Borgio Finstermoor

One of Freddy's beloved
noblok said:
Hehe, no problem. Dieing is the fastest way to regenerate hp anyway :). I noticed the hug and kiss spam afterwards as well. back to you, but it's hard to target you when you're stealthed : ).

Nerf the smily cap.

Staying stealthed is the easiest way to stay alive, logged once I hit 58 deathblows and capped at 350.

Ill be kicking aorund tonight so if I see you :wub:

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
up for a dueling nite guys ?? ?i wuld love it...i love a good duel altho not trying to flame but alot of albs get greedy wen i asking for a duel wen sum1 else accepts....they just gank me :twak:

ah well..live and let live...i just log my NS and PA 1hit them /20 wannabes :p

:m00:

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
the Only guy i want to Duel atm is Skillzthatkillz... or as the Mid BG calls him (NoskillzthatAdds)

Every time he Pops in a fare fight he Runs...
And soon as ppl start fighting Someone elce he will come over for a Rp ;/

Sort of loops back to a old Post of mine "Why Run its only Thid?"
Its only a Short walk back to Ck Bridge's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom