Blokkie

Moesty

Fledgling Freddie
View Profile: noblok

Think he is waiting for the badgers to charge ck

/wave Blokkie

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Wot he just sits there and no-one attacks him? Sure wouldn't be that way if I was on this server. Be all over him like a nasty rash :twak: .

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Wot he just sits there and no-one attacks him? Sure wouldn't be that way if I was on this server. Be all over him like a nasty rash :twak: .
.[you can't attack a member of your realm]
:p

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
Blokkie is our president of thidranki!

You f00k with him and hell breaks loose! :fluffle:

Hiayla

Fledgling Freddie
Ye :p Blokkie has patience. I often see him with Chantalas resting up next to him. He on the other hand seem to have trouble staying in one place :p.
Blokkie is like a neutral mob :p you can run right past him and /give him a hug. Or attack him and fight ;)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:

Hahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahaa

:puke:

Go away Thugs :p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Come to think of it , the last few chars i used for thid i never see u about Blokkie :( I miss our little duels. Not ashamed to say u beat me a hell of a lot more times than i beat u though lol. But dont worry when Thugs comes over in cluster ill be rerolling an alt so we can have a duel again. Gimme an idea of what to roll. <Might be a hib by then btw instead of alb, but i want a vale, and theyre crap at lower lvls iirc.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Hiayla said:
Blokkie is like a neutral mob :p you can run right past him and /give him a hug. Or attack him and fight ;)

I liked that.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
the times i sat at the end of HB bridge with blokkie have been fun... think the only thing that gets to us is having to walk all the way back after get zerged...

noblok

Part of the furniture
Hiayla said:
Blokkie is like a neutral mob :p you can run right past him and /give him a hug. Or attack him and fight
Excellent dexcription, I like it :).

Frozen: Sorry for not returning hugs all that often, but you always seem to run past me when I'm a bit more AFK than usual :).

Knighthood: I've noticed that champions are a very strong class, even when self-buffed, maybe you should try one :).

Thugs: I'm always up for a duel, just give me a shout when we're clustered. If you still play by then.

Blokkie, Thane
P.S. Damn you, smily-limit

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
Knighthood: I've noticed that champions are a very strong class, even when self-buffed, maybe you should try one :).
Blokkie, Thane
P.S. Damn you, smily-limit

Oops i rolled a Skald instead , so now ill just watch your back instead lol. Not gonna bother duelling u though, started with 0 cash and equip so i wont stand a chance anyway hehe. If u got any Rogs u dont want and feel like donating them i wont turn it down lol. Oh and another Barrel of booze ^_~

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Playing my reaver unbuffed, buffed valewalkers are generally hard to kill.

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
Blokkie number 1 nice guy and wiseman of mid :)

Anyway back to metroid yes im having a retro fad all us gamers get it well the old ones do :p

Regards

Luki

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Blokkie you still got that suit of Studded for me i realy need it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom