blokes and sheilas

Chilly

Balls of steel
What is the difference between a pot of yoghurt and Australia?

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
i want to see Kym Valantine (libby) covered in some sort of yoghurt type stuff, better still CHILLI SAUCE, AND A COPY OF THE RACING POST STICKING OUT OF HER ****HOLE

Chilly

Balls of steel
sibanac said:
Yoghurt is a living culture
sib if your gonna be a smart ass at least do it properly.

The answer is in fact:

If you leave a yoghurt for a few centuries itl develop its own culture!

~baddum tschhh~

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:

The answer is in fact:

~baddum tschhh~
well my joke was actualy ripped from england instead of down under

Chilly

Balls of steel
to be honest you cant make a joke of england having no culture or history or anything cos its got far more than it needs, your joke kinda falls on its ass :p

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
to be honest you cant make a joke of england having no culture or history or anything cos its got far more than it needs, your joke kinda falls on its ass :p
no living culture, aka your still stuck around the victorian age ;p

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
We had our own culture until about 60 years ago. Now we just copy everything the Americans do. Quite sad really, but it does have its benefits.

*eats Mcdonalds* yum.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
*eats Mcdonalds* yum.

Pardon my french sir, but you are about a ball and three ponies short of a chuckers match :p

McDonald's was an acceptable eatery up until they went all 'low fat FoTM' - their burgers now taste like rubber and i'm forced to take my money elsewhere (which is equally bad because I can't stand BK 'flame-grilled' burgars either. It seems i'm forever doomed to eat chicken burgars and salad from now on :( )

Stop fat people suing! Bring back unhealthy Mcdonalds! ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Dillinja said:
We had our own culture until about 60 years ago. Now we just copy everything the Americans do. Quite sad really, but it does have its benefits.

*eats Mcdonalds* yum.
all depends where you live, inner city people are more like americans, country folk are more like, well country folk

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I like it. It's cheap, fast and the sauce that they smother the burgers in helps you forget that you are eating some kind of pig rectum.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
man paste!!! actually one of my friends brother used to work at McDonalds and he said it did go on, i haven't eaten there since. oh and burger king burgers >>> mcdonalds grey flacid "burgers" any day

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Bleh. I couldn't care less what the burgers are made out of or what's in there with the burger. There are a lot worse things than sperm that go into our mass produced food, I reckon. Most of the crap you hear about McDonalds is just urban legends anyway.

It gets a bad name from fat people who get addicted to it.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
I don't get why McDonald's do salads though. Who goes to McDonald's to eat a salad? ;/

If I were in charge of advertising, I'd have an advert with like 6 fat people eating burgers, and be liek "You want salads, fuck off somewhere else."

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Too many Americans were (and still are) becoming chronically obese. They needed someone to blame. McDonalds was the easiest target. They were then forced into selling healthy food. Their sales were decreasing aswell and I think someone had some stupid idea that people actually wanted to eat salad and that it would increase sales.

Or at least that's what I think happened.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:

The answer is in fact:

~baddum tschhh~

lol you n00b Haven't you ever heard of Aboriginals? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom