blizzards website = anoying!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
whats this onl 3 attempts at renewing account? adn then having to wait 24 hours! i was using my wrong card the first time which had expired, i tried it again, hten again just to make sure i had put all the numbers in right. then i went and found my other card (thought i was using the right card the first time) so i go back to try and renew my account and bang something about only 3 attempts allowed and that i have to wait 24 hours! 1-2 hours i could understand but 24 hours? GRRR :(

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Cadagdur said:
Well someone has the IQ of a dead cabbage :eek7:

why because i dont want to wait another 24 hours to play the game? ive been away from the game for 2-3 months now and have been wanting to play for ages. i picked up the wrong credit card not realising that the new one was somewhere else and that the one in my hand wouldnt work. i was confused at what was going on at the blizzard site as the credit card i used was still useable etc and so after 3 attempts i went to see if there was a new card or something i hadnt been told about. there was and now i cant use that card till tomorrow. i miss my guild etc :(

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
why dindt u destroy your old card when u got your new?
and yes security policy demands that u get shut out for a period of time if x number of wrong cardnumbers, its pretty common demand for the company itself and the cc company too usually

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Foadon said:
why dindt u destroy your old card when u got your new?
and yes security policy demands that u get shut out for a period of time if x number of wrong cardnumbers, its pretty common demand for the company itself and the cc company too usually

well i didnt know a new CC had come, it was in a drawer but no one told me about it so i thought my old one was still valid. and yeh i know thats its a security policy and i agree with it, but 24 hours? :( will it be reset at midnight? or will i have to wait till like 11am 2moro?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
24 hours of typing practice should be beneficial, I would have thought :p

Gat_Decor

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
well i didnt know a new CC had come, it was in a drawer but no one told me about it so i thought my old one was still valid.

Should you really be in possession of a Credit Card ?

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
well i didnt know a new CC had come, it was in a drawer but no one told me about it

You didn't know?

Someone else takes your mail and hides it in a drawer or what? You really should be more careful of your own stuff you know... Credit cards in particular.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Mirari said:
You didn't know?

Someone else takes your mail and hides it in a drawer or what? You really should be more careful of your own stuff you know... Credit cards in particular.

bleh well my sister had put it in the drawer without telling anyone that the new credit cards had come so they wouldnt go missing. :p

and i only ever type properly when i can be bothered (i.e. if i have to type a essay or something) and when i notice a mistake i hardly ever go back to fix it coz im very lazy, i.e. i cant be arsed to move my hand to use the mouse atm :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom