Blizzard mistake big time?

Gaspless

Fledgling Freddie
Most of us know by now that some servers have queues up in the sky and even higher during prime playtime. And we have all seen the poster at WOW account login page about moving to lower populated server(s)
I was searching wow forum's when my server stormscale messed up around 1600 today (or somthing like that) and came up with somthing i find very seriously wrong and hard to belive.
Take a look here: http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-server-status-en&t=10&p=1&tmp=1#post10
Notice whats written in the bottom of the page, blizzard are saying that stormscale are a low populated server? Here the other day stormscale was the server with the highest queue of em all? And now probably even more player's are joining the server, and make even worse than before.
Is there anything i have missed here?

Siphon

Fledgling Freddie
Stormscale is lower than Shattered Hand atleast... Shattered Hand is like 90% swedish :eek:

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm that is odd indeed! I wonder if they mixed them up with the US servers where Stormscale has very low population. Since that's not the servers they recommend when logging into the game either.

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
What the, now Stormscale isn't listed as a high pop server when starting the game? :eek: What happene dto the 600 man waiting list? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom