Blitz, Bareki, Arromiss

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Thesame whine all over again...

Why do you have to team up agains 1 mere healer? I ignored the highlander with less then 40% hp, cos I want a fair and fun fight, so go for the archer instead. I just can't see how this is fun for you guys, when you add on fights that way. Get some dignity..

Arromiss

Fledgling Freddie
you were killed for the same reason i, blitz and bareki and every1else that plays the game gets ganked when stupidly out numbered. ofc its nothing personal its just the game and the way it is played by 99% of players.

i except it, release and go back - at least i dont spam /rude like so many others...

regards and soz ......til next time

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I play this game because I want fun, and a challenge... rp's don't say much to me. Zerg vs. Zerg is a challenge, Fg vs. Fg is a challenge, 1 vs. 1 is a challenge, that's what I like
I see no challenge at all in 3 or 4 (didn't exactly see how many attacked me, I thought 3) versus 1.......

BTW, I accept it aswell, release and go back, but that doesn't mean I won't whine about it.
Though I will never go attack 1 person with a group of three or four, unless it's a class that is utterly impossible to take on your own. or if I'm running somewhere with a small group and get attacked by one alb with suicide in mind. But I'll only kill them if they initiate... otherwise I'll just walk by.
And camping is just lame imo and totally and utterly boring...

I really don't see the challenge or fun in killing someone when the odds are completely and utterly in your favor.

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Well I think that most players, especially the ones that dont RvR regularly and dont know every tiny bit of info involving every RA,abilities, how they work exactly etc. are just sick of getting suprised in combat. Most people dont know all the players from the other realms and so they dont know what to expect. I was playing with my infil a while back, spotted a ranger coz I had the detect hidden RA and got ready to pounce. Didn't look at the name before the fight, attacked, Boom! Got FZed and clobbered. Now I always look at names :p

Cazad

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda funny that youre complaining about a lvl 48 minstrel there mate. ;)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
I SL-d Beno S.Bridge and Bled E.Bridge several times last night and saw these guys + some others. I /dismiss'd a couple of em and moved on.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
It's war out there m8.

What do you think Churchill would of done in WW2 if he found out that 10 Germans had managed to sneak behind our lines and were killing people?

Churchill: We'll they have done so well in getting there and all, let's give them a fair fight and send in 10 men to scrap it out with them.

No no no no no noooooo...

I'm sure history probably would of recorded it more like...

Churchill: NAZI BASTARDS!!! Send in 30 men armed to the teeth with grenades, guns and let them take a few tanks. Oh and don't forget to bombard the buggers for 5 days before hand.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
You entered a RvR zone and died.
Welcome to daoc

(+being a group friendly class with little solo abilities, you shouldn't go out alone ^^)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
You entered a RvR zone and died.
Welcome to daoc

(+being a group friendly class with little solo abilities, you shouldn't go out alone ^^)

hmmm.... groupfriendly? I'm 49Aug, 22Mend, 5Pac :D not exactly the groupfriendly spec of a healer :D

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
I play this game because I want fun, and a challenge.

Yes and you expect people to play in a style that benefits your selfish wants.

You want it, so everyone else should make it so?

Play a single player game or get over the fact that you have NO controll over the actions of others.

wish people would quit it with this honour crap :kissit:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
hmmm.... groupfriendly? I'm 49Aug, 22Mend, 5Pac :D not exactly the groupfriendly spec of a healer :D

I guess not ^^
But what your saying is like a Bonedancer asking people to attack him solo knowing that he'll win 49 times in 50.
Theres normaly lots of reasons why stealthers group etc (like they ran into 5 ot 6 SB's and hunters solo....its the same as what happened to you but happens more often, another thing its just not worth QQIng about)

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Last time I looked, we are at war.

So who cares... When I see a uggly troll, I kill it. If I see its a one on one fight I usaly dont add. Depends on how much I hate the guy.

Then again, I would like to read the storie where someone runs alone to enemy terretory or a terretorry where you are outnumbered alone. Over and over again.

There are 3 docks, why didnt you just go to another brige. Or bring some friends.

Stupid ppl die alot. I do :)

And my spelling sucks, I know Oo

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Mojo said:

Play a single player game or get over the fact that you have NO controll over the actions of others.

Especially the ones that are buffed to their eyeballs looking for nun-buffed, solo prey :mad:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Bubble said:
I guess not ^^
But what your saying is like a Bonedancer asking people to attack him solo knowing that he'll win 49 times in 50.
Theres normaly lots of reasons why stealthers group etc (like they ran into 5 ot 6 SB's and hunters solo....its the same as what happened to you but happens more often, another thing its just not worth QQIng about)

Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
<snip>Though I will never go attack 1 person with a group of three or four, unless it's a class that is utterly impossible to take on your own.<snip>

Mojo said:
Benefits? I lose 8 out of 10 times. That doesn't benefit me, but it certainly is more fun to see who actually is stronger.

Mojo said:
Never said that... don't twist my words

Mojo said:
A single player game... wheee.... no interaction with others... predictable countermeasures of the enemy... now there's a challenge.

Mojo said:
Honor is a beautiful thing.... something you would never know I'm afraid :kissit:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i agree with mojo.....its the same old i want equal fights etc but tbh you can just use the same old counter argument...everyone pays their own subscription so they play how they want...honour has got nothing to do with it.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
I honestly stopped caring but can we PLEASE STOP COMPARING THIS GAME WITH WORLD WAR II

Its not a war; we playing to have fun (atleast I hope).

Perhaps you consider it fun to zerg down someone 8 vs 3 or whatever; I honestly dont care but stop the Hitler vs Churchill bullshit.

It makes so little sense I wonder why you are posting here and not on VNBoards.

Cazad

Fledgling Freddie
Enjoy the game and let people do what they feel like! As long as it is not illegal from the CoC or something! Take care everyone!

Arromiss

Fledgling Freddie
if u dont wanna rvr then pve or go play eq2 and if u want honour n all that bullshit go join a rp server just dont come here whining bout ppl - tis boring tbh <yawn>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom