Blendrake - Take 2

A

acei

After the server crash i thought we'd be having a easy time with mids e.g. we'd kill them off one at a time and they'd go defend Mjnoll thinking that we're going to attack... but you came back to Blendrake...

Just want to saw

Awesome fight from both sides, we were lucky to win that battle your GTAOE'ers/hunters/treb guys were doing a great job (although they left one blind spot ;)).

But in the end... VP & AE-DD's rule!

A

Antedeluvian

Sieges are fun... and expensives, more than 300 arrows ffs.... and i think about 150 on xjar.. kjrt.. well u know, that WR warrior who whine all days in BW, hey dude, your shiled must look like an hegdedog.

D

duact

sorry break it for you but ae dds and vp doesnt rule at all

V

viddi

Was great fun :)

Spent over 1,000 arrows on vollying the mids outside, and got another 1,200 ready for you when you decide to come back ;)

G

Gorbash

dont forget the squad of infs (me, sevua, lomald, squiffle etc) wreaking havoc on all the GT casters around the keep, bhwahah, that was class :D

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
Sieges are fun... and expensives, more than 300 arrows ffs.... and i think about 150 on xjar.. kjrt.. well u know, that WR warrior who whine all days in BW, hey dude, your shiled must look like an hegdedog.

It looked fine when when I yanked my Long Dirk out of his dead body....

A

acei

Originally posted by duact
Explain your "CHARRRRGGGGGEEEE!!!" into Blendrake failing then ;)?

Oh, i forgot to mention... to Ladonna... when you showed up and our stealthers spotted you the entire /cg lit up and everyone wanted a piece of you, rewards were offered for your head... some even wanted to stuff you and put you in their house as a trophy ;)

O

old.Dargir

Fun fight indeed, was fun to put up all those trebs :) Both sides did a good job, we shouldn't have charged thou :p But people got tired and wanted the keep. GIVF! :)

O

old.Sepiritz

My gtaoe button is worn thin after last night.. But it was fun. :)
And all those gtaoe and trebs.. Goddamn. Our cleric was oop 99% of the time. We lived on nothing but instas I think. :)

K

Khalen

Originally posted by old.Sepiritz
My gtaoe button is worn thin after last night.. But it was fun. :)
And all those gtaoe and trebs.. Goddamn. Our cleric was oop 99% of the time. We lived on nothing but instas I think. :)

LIAR I kept you all alive, just admit it :D (was there with necro). And first they were so sceptical about me bringing a necro pffff I should slap em all :D

It was indeed an awesome fight again and I'm glad I was part of it. And lol at all the mids trying to kill shade when I was happily inspecting the mid size on the other side of the door. Gotta love a necro placing GTs :)

That was a blast!! Anyone with a good title for this epic battle? We already had Bloody Bledmeer. Bloody Blendrake sounds so cliche...

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by acei

Oh, i forgot to mention... to Ladonna... when you showed up and our stealthers spotted you the entire /cg lit up and everyone wanted a piece of you, rewards were offered for your head... some even wanted to stuff you and put you in their house as a trophy ;)

Ladonna is waste of time.
Clueless noob bent on ruining the game for everybody.
Regards, Glottis

F

- Fedaykin -

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Ladonna is waste of time.
Clueless noob bent on ruining the game for everybody.
Regards, Glottis

lol glottis never fails to bring a smile to my mid hating lips

E

etcetra

Hmm, earlier we allways wanted Outlaw, Zoyster or some other leader on the wall. Now i want you, foad! :x

K

killrake

I got 17k rp on my gtaoe RM before I died and went to bed, pretty pleased :)

A

acei

Originally posted by etcetra
Hmm, earlier we allways wanted Outlaw, Zoyster or some other leader on the wall. Now i want you, foad! :x
You want RR3 sorc instead of RR10's? lol, anyway the mids must be blind or something, i was AE-mezzing EVERY mid that tried to get through the door, your GTAOE'ers left a blindspot which i used to it's full potential :p

Oh and Sorcerer > Thane anyday ;)

R

Runolaz

lol...think the same goes for Herbal. Mid X in cg "I got GT on Herbal /assist me"....lmao. They even tried to fire all at once, but I'm not sure if they managed to kill him.

L

lpep

respecced my shammy to cave just to have fun with the albs :)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by duact
In the context of this post (keep sieges), they do rule (obviously).

Users who are viewing this thread