Bleeding? noob question...

O

old.LandShark

Keeps you in combat. Interupts casting and, because you're still in combat, means that stealthers can't stealth for 10secs after the bleed has FINISHED. Which is in fact a long time to be stuck out of stealth =/

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Keeps you in combat. Interupts casting and, because you're still in combat, means that stealthers can't stealth for 10secs after the bleed has FINISHED. Which is in fact a long time to be stuck out of stealth =/

Kill the guy that caused the bleed. You'll then be able to stealth while bleeding (same with poisons on you).

M

moo_work

aye except poisons dont stop you from stealthing/casting

bleed does

P

Pin

Originally posted by moo_work
... poisons dont stop you from stealthing ...

wrong

(unless the guy that poisoned you dies - as I said)

M

moo_work

lies poison does not interrupt

not sure about stealthing tbh, but if it dont interrupt then i reckon it wont stop u from stealthing... (pretty sure it dont)

and it DEFINATLY does NOT interrupt you.

only bleed does

M

moo_work

and stuff like dots from cabbys etc, in bg anyhow ive restealthed on my scout with a dot still ticking many times

P

Pin

Originally posted by moo_work
and stuff like dots from cabbys etc, in bg anyhow ive restealthed on my scout with a dot still ticking many times

You can only restealth with a dot or bleed on you if the person that caused it dies.

F

Flimgoblin

I thought all DoTs only interrupted on the first hit - need to try bleeds :)

W

-Wedge-

Bleed doesnt interrupt every tick... At least hasnt done that for me yet ;)

D

Danya

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
I thought all DoTs only interrupted on the first hit - need to try bleeds :)
Bleeds too. Otherwise anyone PAing a caster on a keep wall would interrupt for the next 30 secs (which doesn't happen).

T

Talifer

Bleeds do interrupt, but the time between ticks is such that it is possible to cast spells between interrupts.

I believe the theory, dots/poisons/bleeds only interrupt on the first tick comes from the above fact, i.e. a caster who knows what he's doing can work around the effect.

Makes my bleed more of an annoyance than a useful ability.

Talifer

B

belth

Originally posted by Talifer
i.e. a caster who knows what he's doing can work around the effect.

Hold the key down works remarkably well 90% of the time (aka Chanter-mode) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom