Bledmeer successful defence

O

old.Kladen

great RvR great Fun great achievement by those bored RvRers who decided to annoying the middies and fought thru them and took the keep (damn tough lurikeen) we held the keep with less albions then the sieging army outnumbering us 3 to 1 and out leveling us. the doors about to break so we decided to go and try to live as long as we could in the lord room but killing all teh middies that where there!

2nd assault from middies and we where prepared repairing upgrading doors to 5 6 catpults all lined up and armed this time the middies had a slim chance of taking us with less people and more prepared we defended sucessdully up to about 3am.

then many logged off. but some brave albions stayed to repair the doors and upgrading them. up to 6am colby(wood train),Khaine (door upgrade/repairer) and motom (scouting) manage to defend the keep from small band of hibbie and a norsemen friend.

everyone should salute all the people in the defence for hard work.

/salute

and Khaine,Colby and motom for defending while other took their rest. and spendly about 1.5plats each on wood for the doors

/salute

:clap: Albion we need to keep this performance up

O

old.Hendrick

Well done folks. A shame this happened on the only night in the last three months when I decided to go to bed at a reasonable time :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

it was one of the best nights of rvr for me, made me proud to be an alb :)
Very well done to all who attended

O

old.HiredGoon

Yes, Gef. Truly a sight to behold :eek:

(i realise it has changed, but still :p )

G

Gef

lol ... yeah bit of a sorry sight now, what the hell happened last night then?

O

old.Moongoose

What happened was that we had a small force present in the keep all day, killing various small groups of mids (got 5k rps during the defense :) ). We spent huge amounts of cash upgrading doors for the battle to come.

At like 8pm the mids finally decided to change the realm status. We had scout reports of a huge mid army gathering. Its ok as we now have a strong force of like 40 players defending..I thought.
Suddenly the defenders from SoTL informed us that they had to leave to kill mobs in Lynn Barfog and they left the remaining 20 of us to defend against the huge mid army.

We didn't stand a chance but managed to farm a good deal of rps and put up a good fight with regards to our small numbers.

The day players in Albion starts fighting for Albion and not for themselves or their guilds, we may stand a chance. Currently Albion is dull :mad:

I've decided to change side to our dear enemies, the hibs. They have small numbers, but hopefully a community worth belonging to.

Sure gonna miss all the great players I've met here like Shivian, Easy, Belial, Faith, Wels, Nilo, Ghosty Boo!, and Khaine to name a few. I promise to kill you fast if I should meet you again some day
:D

Phaeron Moongoose, l50 cleric, Alb/Pry :puke:
Phaeron Moongoose, lurikeen bomber, Hib/Pry

W

Wicoa

I was there ;-). Till I died in the keep doors whilst we were taking it. Then when we claimed it (me still face down) all doors closed up and no one could rez me but they tried so hard too. So frustrating. But it was the best fun I have had in ages against the mids.

(Before Keep) The same night I spent two hours in emain absolutely destroying the mid's at their mg. Of course I had help but we rocked that night we truly did.

O

old.Khaine

Well played all, good defence the first night.

Sorry to see you go Phaeron, I still hold fond memories of closed and open beta together in the frontier. Days when there was pride in Albion and we fought for our realm. All too often now I hear, "what's the point?" or "we'll only be ganked", and of course, "i'm bored". Theres are words I never thought i'd hear from an Albion.

I hope to see a return to the days of giving a damn soon, or I may look you up in Hibernia.

Take care friend.

O

old.Rhino-DAoC

Great Job guys! :) I have some SS's im gonna try post aswell.

O

old.Colby

i too will be sorry to see you go phearon has been a pleasure to hunt and defend by your side hope too see you on the end of my blade soon ;)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

wish we could do more like this, next time we should bring some door repairers though

O

old.Wels

Originally posted by Moongoose

Sure gonna miss all the great players I've met here like Shivian, Easy, Belial, Faith, Wels, Nilo, Ghosty Boo!, and Khaine to name a few. I promise to kill you fast if I should meet you again some day
:D

Phaeron Moongoose, l50 cleric, Alb/Pry :puke:
Phaeron Moongoose, lurikeen bomber, Hib/Pry

Goodluck in candyland pappy ;)
Shame to see you go though
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom