Bledmeer Keep Hold

K

kamool

Great night for the Albs last night as we held Bled for at least 5 hours.

I got there at 7.30pm and retired about 1.00am when the Mids eventually took it from us.

Let's keep this up - I don't think I've had as much fun in the game since I got a zerg together to kill the named mobs in AC!

Congrats to all who were involved.

S

swords

Iteration and the LoD bringing the Firhgt to the Middies :)

A

Archeon

It kind of annoyed me, i'd had the spiffy idea of logging my runie in Bled with intention of farming RP/XP (he's only lvl38 :rolleyes: ) off all you Albi's so when we got informed it was under seige i was all

"W00t!!"

So i logged in and was un-ceromoniously PA'd by a mean ol' inf :(

Oh well, next time i might actually get onto the battlements and unleash the fury on you all ;)

T

Telamon

;))

Pretty admirable! :) I thought you guys were busy when a mate of mine stopped talking to me for hours *hehehe*

C

ChillyDawg

good old albs :D we can do it sometimes if we must

/looks out of winder at pwetty fireworks

T

tenderfoot

Aye was great fun - and abs across all the grp's with heals / power worked as team, was great. Even at 1am with a tired head I was smiling away.

Btw - Lord or Walls. I assume this has been debated lots. Peeps view as to where best for a defenders stand once doors down?

T

Telamon

Walls IMHO

At least partly .. you have more control over the environment GtAoE a little around the Gate entrance area .. you see the enemy .. and you're not all standing in one spot to get owned by PBAoE ..

But as of yet I have only been in one keep-battle where we stayed on the walls ..
Durielle even managed to repair the door ! :D

.. Nevermind it closed on my sorry @$$ the first and only time
I was about 1 step 'outside' of the inner gate ..

( .. and the Gatekeeper subsequently ported me OUT. Thanx alot.)

:D

Users who are viewing this thread