bledmeer.. bug abusing

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
cant really point a finger at any individuel as its impossible to tell who is casting the damn shrooms.. but it seems hibs dont actualy need any Los to plant them inside the tower.. making keep defence near impossible with large amounts of shrooms planted inside the keep that r nuking all in the tower ..

Bloodclot

Banned
get used to it.
will be more of that in new frontiers.

animist can cast shrooms on walls trough the little holes when they stand outside.

NF is screwed till mythic is gonna do something about it

Harle

Fledgling Freddie
Animist targeting is implemented so that they can summon turrets to any place in the game where a player standing in the same spot can also be targeted.

so, no bugabuse, sorry :)

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Harle said:
so, no bugabuse, sorry :)
and to target someone you need guess what los :eek6: :p

edit and before any smart arses come up with you can target via f8, idd u can through walls etc but u cant put a shroom directly through a wall with no los at all

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
I was at Bled. I dropped a DD storm at the 2nd door also dropped one by the doors on ramparts. Was hitting u Mids for loads. Stay away from the doors imo.

Also shrooms can be palnted in windows. It's not that easy to set the GT target. But once someone else has set it, /gtassist is easy. I spammed a load of shrooms in a window. But it was my storm that was doing dmg.

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
Btw we were all pretty pissed at Nottmore. CS was kept in combat by yr archers, so no one could release there. Is that bug abuse too?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Xray said:
Btw we were all pretty pissed at Nottmore. CS was kept in combat by yr archers, so no one could release there. Is that bug abuse too?

would u say it is bugabuse?

I say no, it's very annoying thou.

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah same as animist casting shrooms on walls. Not bug abuse. Even Mythic say its working as intended. but i can imagine its annoying. Still not half as annoying as the way Mids are so well co-ordinated at Keep takes always bring Trebs, aoe GT, plus loads of Volley archers. Inside Nott was constant interupt.

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
lpep said:
cant really point a finger at any individuel as its impossible to tell who is casting the damn shrooms.. but it seems hibs dont actualy need any Los to plant them inside the tower.. making keep defence near impossible with large amounts of shrooms planted inside the keep that r nuking all in the tower ..

does that mean when hibs are "bug" abusing that you will take their relics in the morning too ? :p

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Heh when I saw thread title I thought it would be about this:

carpet.jpg

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Xray said:
Yeah same as animist casting shrooms on walls. Not bug abuse. Even Mythic say its working as intended. but i can imagine its annoying. Still not half as annoying as the way Mids are so well co-ordinated at Keep takes always bring Trebs, aoe GT, plus loads of Volley archers. Inside Nott was constant interupt.

We need to be cooperating as much as possible in order to even stand a chance against u guys defending one of our keeps, just look at what a really high rr grp can do and that is without shrooms. Just imagine what they could do with 2 animists inside aswell.

Thou i peronally think the turrets really need some fixing to be equal to what other realmpets are. Alb has a petspam class, Hib have a petspam class, Mids don't. I don't think we'll ever get one either, too bad really. It makes a lot of encounters much easier when u can spam pets to attack a mob to make it easier to hit.

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
lpep said:
Animists need LoS to their groundtarget, but Mythic's code snaps the turret to the surface closest to the animists groundtarget.
Mythic have stated that it's working as intended and it's part of the design of the class. It isn't bug abuse.
It is highly annoying for other realms no doubt, but it can be countered.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Phule_Gubben said:
We need to be cooperating as much as possible in order to even stand a chance against u guys defending one of our keeps, just look at what a really high rr grp can do and that is without shrooms. Just imagine what they could do with 2 animists inside aswell.

Thou i peronally think the turrets really need some fixing to be equal to what other realmpets are. Alb has a petspam class, Hib have a petspam class, Mids don't. I don't think we'll ever get one either, too bad really. It makes a lot of encounters much easier when u can spam pets to attack a mob to make it easier to hit.
Maybe cuz you have a pet intercepting class ???

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
Maybe cuz you have a pet intercepting class ???

So? still only 1 pet and it's only a melee only pet and fyi it doesn't make highlvlmob encounters much easier anyway.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:

hib pet spam his distinct advantages and big disadvantages cast a shroom is all well and good but if no one goes with range then its usless plus casting time is fecking huge so yes it hits hard cos its stationary
we have los when casting onto tower windows its very hard to cast them inside and keep los tbh(or maybe i'm just crap)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Turgon doesn't radar i don't think [clicked on his siggy] but he hangs around with stealthers imo :D

Nice fight Turgon with u and an archer vs my necro [Oceaa] but unfortunely fp and 3 lt's totally pwned the archer and then u insta mezzed and ran off ¬¬

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Xray said:

no because thats part of how its supposed to be.. Mythic stated that when they introduced the CS.

if its in combat u cant transfer there..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom