Bled Main Keep

cmr

Banned
Maelstrom have bled main keep but bounty points are getting a bit low so i thought id ask if anyone can take it over sooner rather than later, im away for the weekend but should be around sunday night, can claim any tower you have if its needed

CHeers

i was hoping GOA would give underpopulated bonus this patch but nope, dont know why :(

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
I'll check SH BP tonight when i logon to see what we have....currently have a Glenlock tower....

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
downgrade a bit...
Even if a guild is found... we shouldnt waste BPs like that
No relics...and even if relics... they can be PvEed.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I, quite stupidly it seems now burnt an awful lot of Savage Conclave's Bounty Points keeping Avarkr Faste level 10 when we had the alb relic. Of course it was still PvEd back when nobody was around. We currently have glenlock Faste and seem to be just about maintaining our BP count even though its relatively low level.

cmr

Banned
downgrade a bit...
Even if a guild is found... we shouldnt waste BPs like that
No relics...and even if relics... they can be PvEed.

i know i was thinking that but with it being bled i just know if its not high albs will be on it in an instant with no other reason but to be ***** and that would hurt mid even more than its hurting at the moment

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Attention:

Danish Huscarls just had their guild gathering 2007/1, so our relics are back.

We have Fens atm. and I would like to keep it that way, until another guild can take it over.

Sunday 18th, albs bashed the wall to 1% on Bledmeer, even as lvl 9 so somebody who are making a lot of BP's need to take it over if you are not able to maintain it in Malestrom.

I will ask ingame tonight on New Era alliance chat if anybody can take it over.

How about to get back from other servers to earn some :) you used to own quite well, and labyrinth seems a good place to get rp's. Tell your friends playing on other servers etc. to get back to pryd/excal we need all the mids we can get.

I really hope we can get the claiming problem solved.

Best Regards,

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls.

cmr

Banned
Pain have taken bled for now, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom