Blast From the Past

O

old.Darkan

Hi guys, been back haunting UO for a while, my DaoC accnt hasn't been active for a while, I was just wondering about the PvP server situation.

Are there any of me friends going? (You know who you are!)

E-mail and ICQ are in my profile, email works for my msn list too.

Still keeping in touch with Winter (the origonal) if anyone is interested, he's in Thailand, without his comp atm, and just about to start a new job.

Anyways, anyone that knows me, give me a shout for a blether sometime, and convince me to re-activate.

O

old.Second

damn i missed the uber taxi when i was a little GoL gimp=)

now i'm a big HG gimp and its still Eastern i remember best=) (esp when you bought me the yellow enabel on my 15th lvl so i could be one of the big tincan guys in golden armor=)

oh well time moves on=)

*think about the good old days*

H

Herbal Remedy

your arse still welded to jimis sofa m8?

just ask dave how things are or borrow his account details to take alook around

darkness falls is wiked :)

C

coilla

Pffft u r not gettin ahold of my account u layabout, get Abeer to camp lyon for u so u can sit back on jimmis sofa and have all the fun later. But u should come back though, i could use a taxi about that place :]

O

old.Darkan

Well I suppose I should pop and see what all the fuss is about with the whole PvP thing.

Whats the story with guilds? Who is recruiting etc?

I really should come back and get to 50 with East, hmph, wonder if that'll ever happen......

Anyways toodle-pip, too many of the usual to stay awake, so I'm gonna sleep.

Nooch :m00:

O

old.Darkan

Mr Dark Lighter, hulloooooo.

Ok, account is active, you should see me around this afternoon and tonight.

Any help with the old XPing would be a bonus, so if anyone has a spare hour and needs a mincer, shout meh.

Cheers all!

Chillin' :m00:

O

old.Darkan

Should probably say, I don't think I'll touch the alts till 50 (pffft wonder how long that will stick)

If you see me on with anyone other than East, and I dont have a half decent excuse, slap me.

H

Herbal Remedy

so u comming back then sweet my personal bitch erm i mean taxi erm minstrel :p

oh and id slap u anyway just got to get in the mood for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom