Blaid

[WR]Mothman

Fledgling Freddie
Nots a Fao but only curious, have any solo kill???

ALl time zerging me 3 4 or 5 ppl and im still killing on or 2 of u...

Shadowss

Banned

hmmm --.-

2 days ago i attack yoo with a garrote and u spam /surrender....fairdoos i leave u...2 hours later u get a grp and zerg me down and add on me

the thing is i usually give soloers or occasionally grp some respect when they solo.... you sir pissed me off coz i left u alone yet u pay me back by zerging me

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

Pfft some sb killed 3 ranja's outside era's today (granted rs, but still!).

[WR]Mothman

Fledgling Freddie
ill go solo all time m8 only be grouped 2 times the other day because aim+co was zerging me and today to help a friend.

Shadowss

Banned
the 3 rangers are all brehons lol they sux

yes u do solo i know u do but me leaving u and then u zerging me for about 2 hours.... Pfft if im in a bad mood im just gnna instant add on u :/ i let u off and u threw it back in my face

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

yes u do solo i know u do but me leaving u and then u zerging me for about 2 hours.... Pfft if im in a bad mood im just gnna instant add on u :/ i let u off and u threw it back in my face

Granted i still play like a brehon mah ranja's 6L8 fyi! >:|

- English -

Resident Freddy

yes we suck :)

taglims ranger just dinged 50, mine the day before and we are killing for bps to buy our templates(he doesnt even have rog jewellery!).. hence you hit us for 500 aswing or so :p give us a week and we will give you a challenge.. ok?:p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ok lets update Shadows's Wall of lamer no skill zergling assasins :p

Eul
Deception
Mothman

Your next Illu !1

Shadowss

Banned
Deception dont add or zerg he aint on my list =P

Mothman does both on occasions nd bla bla read above.

Eul dont zerg and i dont think he adds as he has only done it to me once.....

altho recently we have been having good fights. i think its like 3-3 in fair fights, now the last two fights he has owned me with side stun :( i try to counterstrafe but i lag too much. fairfights are when the fights arnt opened by PA BS or Sidestun :)

Tbh i was always okay with Eul it was just the thread he made that pissed me off and his childish attitude on the forum oh and the fact he kept on Paing me when i had RS then rofl spamming me :/...now i mentioned childish septina/punishment/Eul are gnna have a laughing fit coz all 3 of them are immature.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Met blaid a couple of times early on wednesday afternoon, he was solo as far as i can tell.

He might have gotten a bit pissed off with my jumping around tho... can't tell as i left for the rest of the day :/

Shadowss

Banned
Soz gear i told him not to too shoot u but he did ...and i had to help coz he was a guildy with sucky bow spec and stuff :( ...But d.w if he attacks u again i wont add coz ge told me off Lol!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

he went away in 3 frontal styles of my chimp so i reckon he must have m8s to get around ;)
And Shadowss try to fight ma chimp when ur bumchum isnt slam bowbowbowbowbowbow me to death. only actual time ive seen u manage a PA is when i was slammed by scout ;) i reckon u die in 2-3 hits aswell ?;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom