Blades or Blunt Group Blademaster ???

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Well my Blademaster is almost ready for decent group rvr and as im using Malice+Battler combo i was wondering which spec is best ? 50 Blunt or 50 Blades ???

Atm he is Blades Furby with 406 Str (No aug str) and i was wondering if anyone can give me a reason to change to Blunt as i would like to try it out :D

I have always found Crush damage to be more effective against Casters/Stealthers/Support but maybe its just me ...

/Discuss

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Imo blades for group and blunt for solo ( jsut imo dont nail me to a cross!)

blunt gives a nice 2 part parry stun like a merc so thats why I say solo :)

ceixava

Fledgling Freddie
all albs slash neutral (chain users blunt resistant)
mid chain slash resistant but leather and rf slash vuln

so for group, id say blades since the blunt parry chain is useless in fg rvr anyhow

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
ws <3

blade i reckon, too many negs and not enough bonuses (atm) on albs to go blunt

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
Well my Blademaster is almost ready for decent group rvr and as im using Malice+Battler
PLz dont use battler equipped, the free CL wep is much better or go for a faster offhand wep.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:
he is a fat firby

with firby speccing 15 str 10 qui you get same str+dex/2 as a celt, so same dmg as celt with pierce and lotsa more with blades, firbie wins! (tho qui is downside here)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
with firby speccing 15 str 10 qui you get same str+dex/2 as a celt, so same dmg as celt with pierce and lotsa more with blades, firbie wins! (tho qui is downside here)

peirce is dex base....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom