blade weapon

T

tomee

What would be the best 1H MP blade weapon for a sword and shield tank to use..

Any help appreciated

O

old.Icebreaker

Crafted: Bastardsword

Drop: Lightwalkers Blade (Galladoria) Slow like Bastardsword but with 16.5 dps instead of 16.2

R

Ravenbourne

I use a Lightwalker in RvR, actually the embue points are the same as a bastard sword, just slightly more damage, and ofc a lurvly glow.

PvE and soloing i use an MP cresent sword, faster for more block styles and less back-up any time styles

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Ravenbourne

PvE and soloing i use an MP cresent sword, faster for more block styles and less back-up any time styles

Plus you wont scuff-up that glowy blade :)

X

Xaldrick

the Sword of Nuada is without doubt the best blade in the game - both concerning stats (67 utility and lifedrain proc) and looks (having what looks to me as same glow as stinger) + the stats aint class specific, so it will benifit hero, champ, bm, shade, bard, warden, ranger alike.

Unfortunatly, it hasnt been dropped yet on this server afaik :p

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by Xaldrick
the Sword of Nuada is without doubt the best blade in the game - both concerning stats (67 utility and lifedrain proc) and looks (having what looks to me as same glow as stinger) + the stats aint class specific, so it will benifit hero, champ, bm, shade, bard, warden, ranger alike.

Unfortunatly, it hasnt been dropped yet on this server afaik :p

Nice sword, but lifedrain procs suck. Why? well, imho:-

a). You dont do as much damage as a DD or DoT, and the health you gain isnt a big help for a class as tough as a s/s hero.

b). Proc rate seems to vary from weapon to weapon, im not sure if this is 100% todo with the type of proc or if its a per weapon thing, but lifedrain procs are the worst. I was going to bin my verdant spear with its gimp DD proc, but that goes of every other swing (or at least it feels that way).

R

Ravenbourne

Best utility weapon you can get for a s/s tankis a crafted one, 4 blades, 4 parry, 4 shield, 60 hits, 72 utility i think (on an MP) ofc you can go for 4x4 skill (80 Utility)

Users who are viewing this thread