Blackheart Woes

O

old.Wildfire

Short and sweet: anyone know of a place where I can get the blackheart cloak other than the retainers at the entrance to barrows? I've camped them for about 4 hours in total over the past 2 days and only had a theurgist staff and a mattock drop.

M

Madonion Slicer

I would be willing to trade one for a some decent Wizard stuff, if you are interested, my Wizard is 26 but is now my main so anything you can see helping him in the future.

Contact Madonion or Madcarrot if you are interested.

P

Pfy

Sorry to do you out of possible Wizard stuff Madonion old chum, but I have a Cloak of Blackheart you can have Wildfire, pm me in game tonight.

Madonion I'll ask Zold (in guild wiz/friar now) if he has any old wizzie stuff for you, but he floats around these boards so hopefully he'll pop in with some good news.

M

Madonion Slicer

Ok Pfy no probs as always a gent.

P

Pfy

Originally posted by old.laughingboy
Ok Pfy no probs as always a gent.

Like I said I'll try get you some wizzie stuff, I think he has some bracers etc spare.

I'll pm you if you're on tonight.

M

Madonion Slicer

Yes mate i will probably be on as the Wiz Madcarrot if not then i will be item hunting with Onion in Cats, from about 7pm GMT

P

Pfy

Ok cool, I'll msg you then.

On a different note, anyone want a Hide Cloak (dex/pei +3) or a worn asterite med. sheild? Think I have some other stuff too ...

O

old.Wildfire

I have some spare wizzy stuff you can have anyway (Wizardly Slender Ebony Staff for example, lvl 45 black staff, pretty nice), plus I might be able to find some other stuff lying around in the vault.

Thx for help guys I'll be in contact this evening :)

O

old.Wildfire

while I'm on the subject actually, this little lot is sitting in my vault wanting a new home, I've blurred out the items that aren't available but if anyone wants some of the rest for their MAIN characters, please contact me.

vault.jpg

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

im interested in the bracer if shaved bone mate :) already have one need another for my cleric. how much gold u want for it ?

V

Vireb

id be interested in necky :)gimem a shout in game ill be on vireb or zold :)

O

old.Wildfire

I'm not asking anything, just meet me in-game when I can get to it, and it's yours :)

M

Madonion Slicer

That staff would be sweet if i can have it mate, many thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom