BlackCompany guild recruiting

arelir

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all
BC recruit :

Classes : 2 Paladins ,3 mercaneries , 2 cabbalists , 2 clerics , 2 sorceress , 1 theurgist.

If any1 intrested pm ollga

arelir

Fledgling Freddie
If u really want to join Pm us in game to recruit u .. going rvr every day ..
Btw dont care about your artis or something as we will help to some if its doneable by us ..

arelir

Fledgling Freddie
sry sedde u arent the pala that miss from guild sry , when u reash rr7 + for u come to talk about it

sko

Loyal Freddie
I can't tell wether this is a joke or not..

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
I can't tell wether this is a joke or not..

well in my personal opinion the whole guild is a joke, so I´m counting on that it is

Vaskez_TheCleric

Fledgling Freddie
gradri i dont have something with u and i know why u telling this ... i will tell u the reason that i decide not to join your grp ... u had 2 reavers that i grped with em before 2 days .. they did aoe auras in mezzed grp so i think u understand what this mean .. 2nd i had olready grp something that ollga didnt asked me before (lan grp tbh) ... and calling me lamer that i didnt join a random grp isnt the best word to describe me ...

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Vaskez_TheCleric said:
gradri i dont have something with u and i know why u telling this ... i will tell u the reason that i decide not to join your grp ... u had 2 reavers that i grped with em before 2 days .. they did aoe auras in mezzed grp so i think u understand what this mean .. 2nd i had olready grp something that ollga didnt asked me before (lan grp tbh) ... and calling me lamer that i didnt join a random grp isnt the best word to describe me ...

Can someone translate this please?

Jeeves

Banned
Vaskez_TheCleric said:
I agree, a better word to describe you would be "stupid". =o

Vaskez_TheCleric

Fledgling Freddie
well a guild mate had grp with some random peps ... i was in other grp and my guildmate didnt asked me anything and told to his grp that i am going to join em ... then he realised that we was planing to go out as BC and he told that i will not join em and he leaveing to make a guild run
then grandri told his guild not to grp with a BC again .. calling me as lamer etc .. 1st reason was that and 2nd that i saw that they had 2 reavers in grp that i grped with em once time and they did auras in mezzed grp = good wiped out for your grp .... i dont have problem with random grps but i have with random grps that sux like that .. thats the translate

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Funny how all the "new" rvr guilds seem to have a bad reputation. Helps in recruitment methinks, not. :twak:

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Vaskez_TheCleric said:
well a guild mate had grp with some random peps ... i was in other grp and my guildmate didnt asked me anything and told to his grp that i am going to join em ... then he realised that we was planing to go out as BC and he told that i will not join em and he leaveing to make a guild run
then grandri told his guild not to grp with a BC again .. calling me as lamer etc .. 1st reason was that and 2nd that i saw that they had 2 reavers in grp that i grped with em once time and they did auras in mezzed grp = good wiped out for your grp .... i dont have problem with random grps but i have with random grps that sux like that .. thats the translate

Aaaah thank you. I get it now. :cheers:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Wasn't particularly paying attention to the incident.

What Vaskez fails to mention is that Gradri supposedly saying things about BC was on GU, and he had illicit access to it by looking at someone else's computer screen. Grad's comments, right or wrong, were not made in public.

I think both Grad and Vaskez's comments would have been better left off FH.

Bit of an unfortunate incident, but I think everyone should just loosen their sphyncters and get on with things.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Ezeine said:
Funny how all the "new" rvr guilds seem to have a bad reputation. Helps in recruitment methinks, not. :twak:
cos all the kiddies are playing nowadays.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
As long as they just play :p
Some are retarded :(

Like me ...

Anyway, good luck with guild i guess.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
I reckon Black Company on Alb was made by the guys from the same named guild on Mid/Exc, but dunno if there are any members from Excal in the guild any more.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
I reckon Black Company on Alb was made by the guys from the same named guild on Mid/Exc, but dunno if there are any members from Excal in the guild any more.

That was Avalanche.

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
Black Company isnt recruiting neither on excalibur midgard nor on prydwen albion... those who were given the GM rank due to misuse will be demoted or removed. Make your own guild please before you begin to make your own rules inside. thank you. Dismissed

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
This is what happens when you leave random people as GMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom