Black Legion stoped recruiting

K

Karlo

Ok other then clerics we've stoped recruiting now.

So please stop pming me :) Im getting 5+ a day :p

S

Sohan_THC

don't fortget we still look for some lurkie's tho :clap:

you pormised me one ! :p

S

swords

bah seems you are having fun without me :(
nerf not being able to connect to dark age for a month.
*sigh*

aah well i will be back as they say, with a 1mb connection woo yah!
and i think we captured a mini moose a while back, he's locked in my basement sulking because i took his spear off him...

O

old.m0000

adari smells

and yes mr.mod this is constructive

L

leorin

Cause another alb RvR guild is founded you believe it Strifes concept? Can tell you it really aint , Strife was good at start before the "altin" started. Calamore may i ask what happened to you u usually were a good guy back in AsQ days , but lately u became more of a twat. And just cause i mentioned when you were back in ASq this is not a "u became twat cause u joined FC" thing. Cause know other friends i had whos in FC that still r good ppls.

S

swords

lol BL based on Strife...
You have no idea how wrong you are.

A

Apathy

Is it based on the video of the book of the musical that Strife was based on?

a.

R

Rushie

daem get back soon and ill get u 50 asap :)

the 100 odd days /played must be getting to u now :p

S

Sohan_THC

Originally posted by Cala-more
so true

Givf this tincan a new sword he is suffering brains dmg.
we all knows he freaks about some new 2hander sword with yellow flames busting of.

adari smells
Now that is true in a way :clap:

only odin or emain smells more so we won't notice it anymore
the smell of peeing trolls is much worse :D

Leorin rulez
Hmm yes good point there only give's you cold feet tho.

Yog hurts
Yes he does hurt. you get kicked / banged on youre head if you don't /stick fast enough.

You have to be in it to enjoy our fun :D
ohw it is closed :clap:
Wehehe well who knows if you bring pie when asking.

A

adari

As a former GM of Strife I can tell you that BL is nothing like Strife xD Neither is it based on Strife.

xD

T

Tyka

Strife rocked til Ody quit etc, then some wankers took over it and ruined it, i heard.

C

Ckiller ofDust

Originally posted by Tyka
Strife rocked til Ody quit etc, then some wankers took over it and ruined it, i heard.

u r so true tyka....

L

leorin

Originally posted by Sohan_THC
Givf this tincan a new sword he is suffering brains dmg.
we all knows he freaks about some new 2hander sword with yellow flames busting of.

Now that is true in a way :clap:

only odin or emain smells more so we won't notice it anymore
the smell of peeing trolls is much worse :D

Hmm yes good point there only give's you cold feet tho.

Yes he does hurt. you get kicked / banged on youre head if you don't /stick fast enough.

You have to be in it to enjoy our fun :D
ohw it is closed :clap:
Wehehe well who knows if you bring pie when asking.

lmao

A

adari

It wasnt ruined it was dead when ody quit and there was nothing me and chipper, who has been gm of strife since the beginning, could do about.

But at least we tried, unlike ckiller, who moaned about not being gm while he was the first to leave when ody left. He can act like he's a 'cool dude' now cos hes in FC, but at least i know who he really is ;)

A

Apathy

He's still he's still ckiller from Strife. Used to zerg a little now he zergs a lot.

a.

S

swords

gah, i will get to 50 when i am ready :p
i was being kicked by Dgit to ''go xp, get to bloody 50 you lazy student''

i can only hope NTL are fast in connecting me so i have a reason not to get pressured into going clothes shopping with my housemates :help:

L

leorin

Can just point out that this is pure bullshit. Strife was dead before Odysseus left. I think it was like 1 hour / week we could field a grp in RvR (Me, Ckiller + his bot , Treon, Rutten, Khalen sometimes, James, Gawain), and after that hour ppls started to log etc with reasons : nah too zergy , bah overpowered <insert enemy realm>, but wont blame em cause there wasnt really no balanced grps.

Ppls logged back to their alts again or went to craft. But i agree Strife was a great PVE guild til odysseus left but not sure that really was the point with "Strife".

What dstroyed Strife was the "alting". And you cant blame Adari nor Chipper for this cause the guild was as good as dead before.
ppls alrdy had in mind to leave, just waitin for a "chance", cause the feelings in Strife back then towards many FC members werent that good, but i guess its ok to leave when odyss leave.

And i can understand why , after Apathy aka the Clown seekin attention on BW and with his tries to make Strife look funny towards the crowd, just cause he was such an "proud" FC member and a new RvR guild enter the stage, think he couldnt tolerate that. And generalising is never good but can sometimes not be avoided, so Strife members didnt like FC overall. And yes i might be wrong with a single member , but this was overall how the speech was pointed in /gu.

Thing is a guild consists of many players and some players have other abilities then others. But to make 1 thing clear that every member have to decide in which way and how he want to see HIS guild develope. Cause every member represent his guild and have chance to affect what will happen next. Its very easy to just sit down and not organising , helping out with anything and blame the leadership, everyone have to do their part in a successful guild.

Hope you all can read it even tho my english aint the greatest, but i m tryin.

L

leorin

And then to those that point out that BL is similar to Strife.

After leavin Strife and i got my luri to lvl 50 in hib/excal i joined LA there when still the old crew existed in guild, i enjoyed my time there but missed alb, so i went back.

And one evening at an MG in emain somewhere, the 1st plans of BL took place.
Was me (drunk by then hehe), Yog , and Elajt(Polly).
Yog were guildless by then and my old guild was fallin apart.
We decided to make a new guild. And BL was no serious idea at all but we agreed that the guild would contain 1 n00b atleast.
So i went to Mithra asked a lvl 7 pally to join us and so he did. Then i took him and his m8 to Emain for some RvR. All got zerged :/.

But BL wasnt never a new guild it alrdy had an emblem and name set by Appollo/Elajt/Sarissen. And he said : - ok guys since u r poor i ll let u have my guild (which by then was never used).

And a few days later with only me and yog makin bad jokes in /gu, we decided to make something bigger of it. Then we contacted friends and other guildless persons askin em to join us, and explained our visions with BL.

And so it began we grow and got more members and i am today really satisfied and proud over members in BL. Great persons to have besides you(who can live without Sohans totally bullshit talk in /gu?) , and most of em are excellent players, and only getting better. All might not be the one who you can hear most on BW, or IRC(except Adari :p) , not the highest RR, but they know how to play the game and are eager to listen and learn , and also give critisism.

So today me and yog with our experiences from other conflicts/goodtimes, and together with our members leadin the guild towards higher goals.

At evenings we can mostly field 2fg, daytime 1fg, late night til around 3-4 o clock at night usually 1fg. And now when we got the materials there are no limits to what we can achieve only us and our members decide.

A

Apathy

Yes, it's all my fault that people laughed at Strife. :(

a.

K

Karlo

Leorins hit the nail on the head there.

Black Legion never had vision of gettign quite as big as it has, but thats a good thing.

I didn't go into this guild with any expectations, all I wanted was a good guidl to have some fun in. Originaly it was only going to be a stealther guild, following the likes of hand of loki. But things move on and progress and soon we had a number of members, some well heard of BW whiners ;) i.e. adari ;). We have a mixture of guys in the guild, some new to RvR, and some more experianced.

Our main goal is to have fun and try to continue fg v fg fighting across each and every frontier. 2fg at most in emain at peak time.

Yes, we have a few old strife members, but how does that make the guild strife in anyway? Not that there was anything wrong with them but Id rather we were seen as the guild that we are. Not invisioned under an old guilds shadow.

Thanks for the support many people gave me and leorin in the setting up for black legion, especially to elajt/appollo for his words of support, and to cplcarrot, just for generally being there to listen to my whines.

I also wanna say thanks to Knights of Pendragon and Dark Prophecy for making the alliance a fun one.

Cheers all.

Yog / Zezzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom