Black Company application details

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
While we are not actively recruiting, those wishing to apply if Russian speakers can contact Bouh (likely Bouhx his alt). Those who are english speakers can contact me.

Generally we would like you to be rank 40 and active in rvr, and it would help if we know you or of you :)

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
An update:

While we are not actively recruiting, however those wishing to apply if Russian speakers can contact Bouh (likely Bouhx his alt). Those who are english speakers can contact me.

Generally we would like you to be rank 40 and active in rvr, and it would help if we know you or of you

Our Website is at:
Ladder.Ru - .: Warhammer online W.A.R.

Couple of points:
We are currently in the SPARTA PvP Alliance which consists of
Black Company
Red Guard
Exile
Kalevala Syndicate
The Black Company

Russian is spoken a fair bit in guild chat / on vent / in our forums. While we are not a Russian guild we are one of origin so dont be surprised if you dont understand everything, however all important stuff is in English on vent

You will need to get vent to join also

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Whats the difference between The Black Company and Black Company? An alt guild or!

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the difference between The Black Company and Black Company? An alt guild or!

No 2 different guilds. Black Company formed around 1997/8 during Diablo II and became quite successfull in DAOC. We were a Russian guild of origin and the majority are Russian but quite a few other contries there such as the UK (like me)

The Black Company I think are a Norwegian guild that formed for AoC but left that for Warhammer, so unfortunately both guilds were called Black Company :)

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think u were a succesful guild at daoc coz u were most of the times powned so u were forced to zerg or add....

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Im interested in joining Black Company as i remember the guild from daoc

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Update (note the rr50 requirement):

Those wishing to apply if Russian speakers can contact Kortez / Madoff. Those who are english speakers can contact me.

Generally we would like you to be rank 40 / rr 50 and active in rvr, and aged 21 or over (although younger age is sometimes ok) it would also help if we know you or of you

1st Note - ex BC members may be allowed in even if they dont meet these requirements

2nd Note - Russian is spoken a alot in guild chat / on vent / in our forums. While we are not a full Russian guild we are one of origin with about 80-90% Russians or Russian speakers so dont be surprised if you dont understand everything, however some important stuff is also said in English on vent, so we do accept non Russian speakers (like me!)
I have had people who have joined BC then left because of the amount of Russian spoken but I dont speak a word of Russian and seem to do ok

3rd Note - You will need to get vent to join also

Our Website is at: Ladder.Ru - .: Warhammer online W.A.R.

I have created an application form for the English speakers which is to save me time having to ask you all these questions anyway so if you are applying then you need to complete this form first. You can email me at pandemic@btinternet.com or contact me in game as Pandemic or post an application in this forum or mail me on this forum.

These are the application questions you will need to answer:

1. What age are you?
2. What is your characters name?
3. What is your rank and renown rank of your main chracter that you play?
4. What is the class of your main character that you play?
5. Are you currently in a guild? If so which one
6. If you are leaving a guild then please give your reasons why
7. What guilds have you been in before in WAR and why did you leave them?
8. What previous MMO's have you played? What guilds were you in?
9. Do you have any alts; are any of these in other guilds (we do not allow you to keep alts in other guilds should you join us)
10. Are you intending to keep playing your main character or are you thinking of switching to an alt anytime soon?
11. Is your main game focus PvP or PvE?
12. Have you applied to join any other guilds? If so which ones and what was their response?
13. Why are you applying to join Black Company?
14. Have you ever been in Black Company before, either in this game or another one?
15. Is there anyone in Black Company who knows you and can vouch for you?
16. Do you speak Russian? Alot of the guild (80%+) speak Russian and its is spoken alot on Vent, but it is not a firm requirement to join the guild
17. Do you have Vent?
18. What hours do you normally play? Do you play every day? How many hours a week can you play?
19. Would you say you have alot of experience in RvR?
20. How did you level your character up? Was it mostly via PvP, PvE or a mixture?
21. Why should we let you join us? What do you think you can bring to the guild?
Pandemic Troll Warrior, RR8 something, Black company Guild
Ex Nolby Pride Alts, White Rose, Prophets, Realm Defenders

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom