BL recruiting

L

leorin

Black Legion is a pretty new but well workin guild with main focus on RvR. Guild was started by me and yog a week ago. We have finally hit our 20 member limit. And are currently on the lookout for Friars , Clerics , Sorcerers , Theurgists.
If u believe you got what it takes to join us , feel free to contact me on (remember/leorin) or Yog (as yog) ingame.

We currently recruiting : Clerics 40+ Sorcerers 40+ Friars 45+ Theurgs 40+

Our goal is to have 2fg RvR going everynight , and we succeded for 1st time last night in Emain we had 2fgs going with some help from other ppls.

Days before that we had 1fg pure BL going almost entire day/evening, in odins/emain.

We ll if interest is also do PVE bigger raids and such together with our alliance.

S

Sol-

also if your rr6L1 u need to change Eagle to Phoenix :m00:

S

smerf

your also no longer a firewizzie either ;-p

A

Aule Valar

also you should put you mids in your sig :p

I

i-r-e-n-a

Watch and learn: the secret of getting rp without risking dying and show off later----> kill yourself with your own accounts o_O
No wonder albs like soloing so much.

E

-Enjoy-

Originally posted by leorin
Black Legion is a pretty new but well workin guild with main focus on RvR. Guild was started by me and yog a week ago.

intresting info... Polly and some months, maybe a bell will ring... :eek7:

K

Karlo

Originally posted by dimerian
Good luck BL,nice to see new guild. :)

As remember said about recruiting. Be nice to see some new guys join us. Im on a fair amount so just send me a pm.

Id like to add that we'll think about taking any class at lvl50. The above classes remember states are who we are specifacally after. Thanks guys :)

S

swords

i thin he means the old one :)
New one is ok now we dont look similar to the corp BF etc...

looks like you didn't take heed my advice and change your second name to Guildfridge either :(

Now who will bring our beer along? any Friars in the guild yet ;p

S

smerf

my beer loving friar will be soonish i hope, just need the time to level him up to RvR level, so you'll have to make do with my vodka loving cleric for now ;-)

S

swords

JOIN BLACK LEGION....SCHMERFF HAS THE BEER!!!!!!!!

R

rure

Originally posted by smerf
my beer loving friar will be soonish i hope, just need the time to level him up to RvR level, so you'll have to make do with my vodka loving cleric for now ;-)

grr... ffs change that surname to Bob instead of vodka now!

W

wylf

Id like to join once my Sorc hits 40+ =)

i got two lvl 50 chars, so i guess i know kinda lot about the realm of albion and the characters...

Question is, maybe you are full once i hit 40+

L

leorin

Originally posted by wylf
Id like to join once my Sorc hits 40+ =)

i got two lvl 50 chars, so i guess i know kinda lot about the realm of albion and the characters...

Question is, maybe you are full once i hit 40+

Cant see any names in u r sig :) so feel free pm me, yog or eldric ingame and we ll have a chat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom