bismarck

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ok so i keep seeing bismarck poping up saying its the best server etc for us euro peeps. is it really the best? why does everyone feel the need to go there, i know i feel like i have to now as everyone else seems to and it makes it look like a good choice ;) but if i had no way to get on, even after 1000 remakes of my char and no world pass, what would the second recommended server be?

cheers :cheers:

Denz

Fledgling Freddie
Well we chose Bismarck to join as the population at the time was a nice size, not too small but not flooded :)

Somehow Vnboards got a whiff and a load of euro players moved there so there was more people in their timezone to play with. Also Aurora has evolved into a great LS with some great people in it.

I'm sure we can sort you a WP. :)

tris-

hey that would be cool. i dont know when i get the game yet as ive been buggin MX2 like i dunno what trying to get an estimate off em, but they say 3-7 days from day of delivery. they sent it today so i would think wed-thursday at the latest monday :)() altough ive never seen 1st class post take that long before.

tris-

i just read today that when you sign up for your 30 day trial, it actually only goes to the 30th for each month, not for 30 days length. is this true or people talking crap? if this is true couldnt square-enix be sued for saying "30 days play $12.99" what ever it is, so you pay your 12.99 on the 29th then on the 30th your sub runs out! isnt this false advertising or something?

tris-

heh well now i gotta wait between 1 - 6 days for it to come :( what did you while waiting? :)

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
heh well now i gotta wait between 1 - 6 days for it to come :( what did you while waiting? :)
Read up on how most of the stuff worked. Ask questions on various forums and basically just try and get as much info as I possibly could :)

( Mostly Renkei's and stuff, they make it much more fun an experience for me, too bad the group needed a BLM :p )

Hyuga Hinata

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:

Repeadetly hit the F5 key on the package tracing hoping that the status had changed. :(

tris-

there is no tracking thing for MX2 so i have emailed them and asked for the royal mail tracking number, which i assume they should have IF they posted it.

tris-

hmm well they dont have a tracking number, as its sent 1st class, not insured and doesnt need to be signed for :eek:, but apprently -

This is an automated E-mail confirmation
The following item/s have been despatched.

Despatch Date : 8-Mar-04
Customer Code : ******
Order No. : *******
Invoice No. : *********
Customer Order No :
Ship Via : Manchester

so i will have to wait and see

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom