/bind house

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
So, I have rights set for everyone being able to "/bind house" at my house's bind stone.

I don't know what's going on, but after a few hearth ports I can't port to there anymore, I have to run to the house again and bind there.

It's bloody annoying. Anyone suffering from this or having an idea how to prevent this?

Does it have to do something on which server one is? E.g. heart bind is in Excal but you try to port from Prydwen and this breaks it?

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
think its a cluster bug ^^ have the same probs on us :/

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
if your house is on Excal and you're set to Prydwen zones, you'll port to the same adress on Prydwen ... then pray the houses around there are set to public access (unlike my "mirror"-housing area!)

never experienced the Hearth-Link to be broken though.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
EAthic fix something, now thats funny.

No, they didnt, well they sorta did, when it feels like it, then you find your toons loose their housebind altogether, then you find yourself teleported into a WOW PvP zone, then to Archlord... right now my Valk is in Picadilly Circus fighting off cab drivers.

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie

No, they didnt, well they sorta did, when it feels like it, then you find your toons loose their housebind altogether, then you find yourself teleported into a WOW PvP zone, then to Archlord... right now my Valk is in Picadilly Circus fighting off cab drivers.

ROFL!!

Still - it isn;t funny is it really. I lose stick on 3 of my 18 alts regularly. At least - I used to until I logged several tickets on RightNow and Roaken seems to have fixed it for me. Which is just as well, as I managed to build my house at the furthest point from the entrance you could possibly get without falling off the map - doh! :twak:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie

unlucky my mincer ported to la senza, i am permanently bound there now....

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom