Billing Issue

Clipz

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

Where to I go to report a billing issue? I brought the game a week ago but I have been charged for a months sub already? I'm spose to have 30 days free ffs !!!

I can't seem to find who to phone/email?

Tilda

Your best bet is subscription AT goa DOT com

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Clipz and J Timberlake, now how heavy is that?

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo :)

Sorry - not trolling, just couldn't help myself :)

Clipz

Fledgling Freddie
Got the normal automated response from the above email address :(

I'm trying to get a new password link for the billing pages but it takes so long to get sent that the link times out!!! On my 3rd go at the mo :)

Anyone know why I would have been billed in my first month? I had no option but to enter my CC details when I first setup my account. Not the best of starts for a new customer. I can't even log into Rightnow because my login is invalid!!!

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Clipz said:
Got the normal automated response from the above email address :(

I'm trying to get a new password link for the billing pages but it takes so long to get sent that the link times out!!! On my 3rd go at the mo :)

Anyone know why I would have been billed in my first month? I had no option but to enter my CC details when I first setup my account. Not the best of starts for a new customer. I can't even log into Rightnow because my login is invalid!!!

same for me mate... check the billing page.. u have got ur 1st month free.. it just adds the extra month onto end of it. well thats wht it did for me. when i emailed about it they told me it was standard or summat... cant remember.. but i liked the game anyway so i didnt mind as i would have carried on anyway.

Clipz

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik said:
same for me mate... check the billing page.. u have got ur 1st month free.. it just adds the extra month onto end of it. well thats wht it did for me. when i emailed about it they told me it was standard or summat... cant remember.. but i liked the game anyway so i didnt mind as i would have carried on anyway.

M8 thats spooky I have just managed to get into my Billing pages and thats exactly what has happened. Then I come on here and see ur post :). I have 1 month free and I have paid for the next month? Its strange because there was no option not to enter CC and sub options when I was going through the setup. I see whats happened and fortunately for me (or GOA!!) I to like the game ;) and will be sticking with it for a few months a least.

They should really change the whole setup process to clearly state stop at this point then come back within 30 days!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom