Biggest Scar Thread

Will

/bin/su
.Wilier. said:
Also a cool chain-ring scar in the back of my right leg from slipping off the pedals in a cross-race, bled like a bstard, but I came third in the race (which was nice).
Cool...like a grease tat, but for life.:)

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
I do think pics would be a good idea too :) when i find the batteries to my cam ill take one and say how i got it. Was quite embarrasing :(

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Will said:
The scar I notice most is my appendix scar. But my biggest / most impressive is four scars on my back...if the pipe is my spine, it looks like this...=|=

Scatch marks from an ex-girlfriend, and they obviously look like such.:)

Basic Instinct springs to mind oO

Blimey.

SoWat

Loyal Freddie
9" scar over my left shoulderblade, courtesy of a Honda 400-4's brake pedal (way back in my Yoof). I actually broke my shoulderblade, but was more concerned about the burns from the exhaust that were perilously close to my dangly bits.

... I still swear that jump was achievable (tho obviously not by me :))

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
3 scars on my chin: one from falling on a slide, one from rugby on from falling off a bike drunk...

one just of the corner of my eye from falling a hitting a table, another on the same eye from when some git gouged my eyes in rugby

one on my forearm an inch and a half long from an accident involving cooking and a knife, 3 more little scars when a cat decided to break its fall my clutching onto my arm

one on the top of my hand from a cigarette burn in a club and same on the other hand.... i think thats it!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I have a long pitted scar on my right shin where I somehow cracked it on a fence stage-diving about 10 years ago. It hurt like ffing hell and my army boot was filled with blood. An interesting one (fully healed now), from when I was holding a cat in my arms and some **** screamed at the poor beastie to freak it out. The cat launched off my chest like it had rocket assisted take-off skills. There's a small one on my right thumb where I caught it in some twisted metal. There's a similar one on my left arm from an accident at a summer job I once has at a metal works. We were making fine wire which was being wound on big spools. we had to cut the wire when the spool was full and take it off with a fork-lift. well, a worker cut the wire, but it was under tension and whipped around, impaling me in the top side of my left forearm and popping out the other side. mmmm yummy :/

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I've got a huge chunk of skin missing from my left knee, a result of scraping it over rough tarmac while attempting to run fast as a 10-year old boy off to the swimming baths.

I also broke my right arm while jumping hands-free over the clothes horse in primary school (in 3 places, and it was bent like an archer's bow).

As a toddler I bit clean through my bottom lip while crawling up the stairs, my bottom lip still protrudes slightly, and the scar is perfectly visible. The section of lip above it is slightly less sensitive to touch.

I broke 2 fingers on my right hand attempting to roll a heavy metal barrel up a hill, when I was about 11.

When I was about 4, I swallowed a marble and needed my stomach pumping.

In secondary school, I contracted Yellow Jaundice, and had orange piss, yellow eyes instead of white, and pale yellow skin. That was the last time I was ever ill (18 years of good health with only the odd cold now and again).

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Will said:
The scar I notice most is my appendix scar. But my biggest / most impressive is four scars on my back...if the pipe is my spine, it looks like this...=|=

Scatch marks from an ex-girlfriend, and they obviously look like such.:)

I vote you post a pic of the 'reason' she gave you those scratches :D

Will

/bin/su
I'm afraid I'd have to ban myself for posting the reason.

I've been trying to work out how to take a pic of the scars, but it just isn't possible. I think my girlfriend would question my motivation if I got her to take the photo. ;)

xane

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going to have to nominate my son on this thread, he had an accident when he was about 3, fell head first onto the metal corner of a climbing frame and dug a deep hole right in the middle of his forehead.

I remember seeing it unbandaged, it was big and deep enough to stick my little finger in up to the first knuckle, he needed an urgent operation to have it stitched up.

Now he has a "Harry Potter" lightning flash :)

I'll take and post a piccie if anyone wants.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
I have too many to count tbh, some from surgery, most from "tumbles".
My Dad wins though, he has one that goes from his navel all the way around to his spine (surgery). We tell him not to turn around to fast in case he swivels around his own axis.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
All the follow obtained as a kid ...

Fell from the top branch of an apple tree, tried to grab something & managed to get a nice pair of slit wrists. I was lucky not to slice a vein or two. For some reason the scars seem to of almost vanished in the last few years, wierd.

Tried to jump a brick wall about 1 metre high, it was wet and I slipped as I jumped. My right leg hits the top corner of the wall at 45 degree angle at full tilt. Nice two inch horizontal scar and a chipped shinbone.

Definetely no pictures for this one will appear and I'm not gonna go into details but the end result ... 2 one inch cuts on each nut sack. Now *thats* true pain :)

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Sister thought it would be fun to hit me with a wooden plank. Somehow failed to notice the rusty nail attached that ended up stuck inside my left shoulder. Took quite a bit of effort to remove iirc.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Zarjazz said:
Definetely no pictures for this one will appear and I'm not gonna go into details but the end result ... 2 one inch cuts on each nut sack. Now *thats* true pain :)

Well, i reckon my 1 * 4 inch cut down the middle beats you 2 * 2 inch :p

but, like you, no piccies :D

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Lazarus said:
Well, i reckon my 1 * 4 inch cut down the middle beats you 2 * 2 inch :p

but, like you, no piccies :D

ooh, ooh, that sounds like a challenge ;)

I do remeber the stiches were an utter b*tch and you'll have to use your imagination about where the anasthetic needle went :eek:

G

I had an emergency operation to take my appendix out in 1980, the scar is 7 inches long by 1/4 inch wide, i also had a blow hole thing (a 1 inch wide 6 inch long bit of rubber in me to let all the crap out from the operation, this was located about 2 inches below my appendix), basically it burst and they had to get it out of my body before it killed me, it being 1980 the surgeoins just slashed me open the quickest they knew.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Will said:
I'm afraid I'd have to ban myself for posting the reason.

I've been trying to work out how to take a pic of the scars, but it just isn't possible. I think my girlfriend would question my motivation if I got her to take the photo. ;)

bah just tell. :D

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Will said:
Heh. Tell them what happened to your bellend, Wilier. ;)

Youve seen it??

Actually, now you come to mention it I do have the faintest of scars in my shiney dome, Im assuming thats what your speaking of Will? (I better explain)

A few, well quite a lot, of years back, when I lived at my parents, me and Mrs Wil were getting Jiggy.
She was on top, giving it whatto, and near the PoC my manhood slipped out of the appropriate place. Mrs Wil, being so close to heaven, grabbed it and stuffed it back in.

Unfortunatley, in grabbing, she stuck a finger-nail right into the tip of my blood-filled member, causing me to gout blood all over the bed-sheets, her bits, my stomach, her stomach and pretty much anything within 5feet of where I was laying.

Didnt actually hurt much, but bleeding and a mans penis should never be seen to be connected imho, and I very nearly passed out (in amongst Mrs Wil's fits of laughter and extreme frustration)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Willer.... best story ever :)

Only scar I have is a cut that looks like a smile across my middle finger. About an inch in length, caused by a pint glass just randomly exploding while i was washing it... guess it was karma for removing it from the pub.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
.Wilier. said:
Youve seen it??

Actually, now you come to mention it I do have the faintest of scars in my shiney dome, Im assuming thats what your speaking of Will? (I better explain)

A few, well quite a lot, of years back, when I lived at my parents, me and Mrs Wil were getting Jiggy.
She was on top, giving it whatto, and near the PoC my manhood slipped out of the appropriate place. Mrs Wil, being so close to heaven, grabbed it and stuffed it back in.

Unfortunatley, in grabbing, she stuck a finger-nail right into the tip of my blood-filled member, causing me to gout blood all over the bed-sheets, her bits, my stomach, her stomach and pretty much anything within 5feet of where I was laying.

Didnt actually hurt much, but bleeding and a mans penis should never be seen to be connected imho, and I very nearly passed out (in amongst Mrs Wil's fits of laughter and extreme frustration)

FFS... I thought we'd left that story behind us when BW got closed down :eek6:

;)

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
Jupitus said:
FFS... I thought we'd left that story behind us when BW got closed down :eek6:
;)

I thought that story WAS the reason BW got closed down!

Noita

Fledgling Freddie
I have one down the right hand side of my jaw from a riding accident when I was 13 years old... horse threw me and I landed mouth first on a gated fence. Broke my jaw in 5 places, lost 6 teeth, snapped my upper palette (sp?) so it was collapsed into my mouth. Had a wonderful dentist and surgeon tho so after a while all was/is good...scar was huge but has shrunk now over the years. Had to walk almost a mile through country to the nearest house to get help and promptly collapsed on some poor old dear :)

Have a 6 or 7 inch one down my spine from an op to remove a non-malignant (thank god) tumour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom