Bigg Df Raid

blueman

Fledgling Freddie
i was hoping to plan a large DF raid to take out Legion and hopfuly get teleported to Behemoth and try to take him out.

and do it before we get another patch or expantion, ppls have a tendence to leave all thing behind when a new expantion comes to try them out.

so by this thread im hoping many ppls wil signe up for it.
if u whant to join in on this raid please post here so i see if there is many ppls interested in it.

its also my understanding that no one have ever taken Behemoth before...atleast not on EU servers.

Blueman 50 sm

Corran

Part of the furniture
blueman said:
i was hoping to plan a large DF raid to take out Legion and hopfuly get teleported to Behemoth and try to take him out.

and do it before we get another patch or expantion, ppls have a tendence to leave all thing behind when a new expantion comes to try them out.

so by this thread im hoping many ppls wil signe up for it.
if u whant to join in on this raid please post here so i see if there is many ppls interested in it.

its also my understanding that no one have ever taken Behemoth before...atleast not on EU servers.

Blueman 50 sm

his been done and was rather easy, though we had mass theurg spam on him. Think about 3-3.5fg was on him at the end. Though that was us zerging clueless albs and way before toa :p

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I wanna see SS's before i believe it...we tried on hib/exc just before NF...with 12-15 Anis and about 80'ish all in all...we didnt scratch him...

/Dracus

Corran

Part of the furniture
leviathane said:
didnt think behmoth was killable :)

maybe i just got the names mixed up.. not been to df in about 10months now :D

blueman

Fledgling Freddie
as faar as i know no one not even in us servers have taken behemoth before...

so thats whay i whant all the ppls awalible to help and take him....even if we fails it wold have been funn...

legion the one that teleports u to behemoth have been taken many times...just need 1fg og hibs to do that.....the fungus hibs

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
hehe never killed Legion or even tried on whole my DAoC time :).
Even tho I cant remeber any PvE in DAoC that was actually fun you just did it becuse you were more or less forced to :).

GL guys

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'll deffo be there ^_^ Never seen anything after Legion - Never even killed him yet :/

So, give me a time and place and I'll most probably be there with my Shaman ^_^

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Never seen legion apart from ss's.. I'll be there if time is right and if we ever get DF again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom