Bigfoot can u explain???

• Thread starter old.BorisTheBlade
  • Start date
O

old.BorisTheBlade

Bigfoot can u explain who will be going to be starting the new BWCSL season? I know that u have said that you will try to give everyone a fair chance but what are u going to do? are there going to be a payoff or is there going to be more divisions or something else????

Our Squad is active and is ready to join up :D

Looking forword to a reply

Tim aka FF-BorisTheBlade

O

old.ollyitus

So is ours. . and probably (and unfortunately) about 100 other clans. It says the number of clans they are taking on their website, which is exactly the same number as last time so it looks like only clans who drop out will be replaced :[.

They wont have a play off cos it will take too long. My best bet is they will look at the clan details and website, or just pick at random :[

O

old.BorisTheBlade

Not fair considering that the sign up forum is still active. Should it be in-active if they are full up??? How I am going to know otherwise????

Looking forward for a reply

Tim

B

bigfoot

The process is like this:

1) Contact the Clans who were active at end of last season to find out how many wish to re-enter.

2) When i have all replies sort out those teams taking into account promotion / relegation.

3) Then contact those clans who wanted to enter last season and those on the waiting list to find out all those clans who are active.

4) Fill the spaces in the league with suitable clans (based on time/day of divisions matches, skill level of division).

I estimate skill level based on the info provided to me by clans when i mail them and if i get the time some research.

To be honest the league could do with someone with more knowledge of CS running it but unfortunately we don't have anybody suitable who wants to take up the reigns so i do it. It might be better to have some form of "pre-entry" competition but with so many clans and only limited resources (in servers and admins) it is not practical.

O

old.BorisTheBlade

Ok thanks for the reply bigfoot :)

Your cleared up a few things there :) I'll sit and wait to see if we get in :)

Tim

O

old.hannabal

To be honest the league could do with someone with more knowledge of CS running it but unfortunately we don't have anybody suitable who wants to take up the reigns so i do it. It might be better to have some form of "pre-entry" competition but with so many clans and only limited resources (in servers and admins) it is not practical.

Big foot ive been around the cs scene for bout 1 and a half years, u may know me from a clan called D-x-c-C i asked bout joining ages ago, ive re-signed up for my new clan =LTUK= if ur looking for people to help u out then im sure i can try and help best i can, im getting my own server soon so barrysworld macthes can be played on there if ya want. my e-mail is hannabal2001@hotmail.com drop me a line if u need help with nething

thanx

hannabal (=LTUK=HannabaL<A>*CL)

'Ya want some..... Come get some'

O

old.Lemming

Bigfoot have you mailed -=hYh=- yet because I haven't got anything we are still active and are looking forward to the next season.

Users who are viewing this thread