big wtf??? bug thingy? or a gm having fun?

B

Ballad

My friend had similar bugs on pryd. He could hear the albs yelling lfg in emain etc. Checking on Duskwave revealed that those were indeed albs... kinda scary. :touch:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
no ive seen that before, its some very weird bug which for example, can cause an alb at amg to hear mids talking in the dragon zone etc...

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Could see the svadsund system messages in HW ^^

was kinda nice, could tell when the mids came "stor gothi of odin casts a spell" or something like that :p and could see who was buffing and such.

Friend of mine could also see what ppl in sauvage was saying while he was a lyonesse

Gamah

Banned
Has happened to me before my minstrel heard all the chatter at mpk from mids.. and they were talking about me :eek:

they were planning to zerg me so I ran away hehehe!

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
its a know bug, happened to me outside DF entrance in cam-hill and while PLing on white lights, so far all i'd had to put up with is listening to Hibs deul and talk about it and the constent Buffing, hopfully one day i'll here news of when the power relic guards go on holiday and they you're for it

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
I've had this bug before on my buffbot... saw a very interesting conversation some Mids were having at MTK about the group I was in which had just killed them! ;)

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
As an Alb on Prydwyn I was actualy fully kept up to date at one point with a forthcoming Mid raid for Alb keeps due to this "crossed line" bug.
It is with some pride that I can tell you I actualy said nothing on alliance or guild channel and indeed logged off in order to clear bug.
Went against my sense of fair play. :drink:

Funkybunny

Banned
Rookiescot said:
As an Alb on Prydwyn I was actualy fully kept up to date at one point with a forthcoming Mid raid for Alb keeps due to this "crossed line" bug.
It is with some pride that I can tell you I actualy said nothing on alliance or guild channel and indeed logged off in order to clear bug.
Went against my sense of fair play. :drink:

eeh.. an alb with a sense of fair play? are you sure youre not playing the wrong realm?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Funkybunny said:
eeh.. an alb with a sense of fair play? are you sure youre not playing the wrong realm?

if that was supposed to be fun u totally blew it...

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
ok.. i was standing in emain.... looking for grp..suddenly i saw someone yelling "pala lfg".. so i thought it was someone having fun.... check this..

http://homefree.freewave.no/~s1331543/wtf1.JPG
http://homefree.freewave.no/~s1331543/wtf2.JPG
http://homefree.freewave.no/~s1331543/wtf3.JPG
anyone else saw this? or was it just me?

Exact same thing happened to my bot earlier today, heard a shaman yelling out he was lfg on him even tho my bot was standing at APK and the mid obviously at MTK emain 0_o.

Also heard hibs speaking on pad once before on my cabby, and relogging and zoning didnt fix it.

edit: just noticed my *NetNifty yells "Arms lfg"* msg on SS3, must have been at same time.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
quite a nice feature of this bug is it dosent change at all until u relog.. meaning u can spend an entire day of rvr knowing what your up against :p

Funkybunny

Banned
NetNifty said:
Exact same thing happened to my bot earlier today, heard a shaman yelling out he was lfg on him even tho my bot was standing at APK and the mid obviously at MTK emain 0_o.

Also heard hibs speaking on pad once before on my cabby, and relogging and zoning didnt fix it.

edit: just noticed my *NetNifty yells "Arms lfg"* msg on SS3, must have been at same time.

too bad you didnt hear my shouts... i was hoping someone else was having this bug so i shouted out and asked if any albs could hear me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom