Big Thanks !

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
A Big thanks to the wonderfull people who could substain to stay on the ml 3 raid to kill Medusa a second time after my internet broke down right before the step. This was the 11th ml3 raid i attended , 9 off those were to get the last step.

Eventhough the few that were nice enough to stay couldnt kill medusa I still want to pay my respects.

To the other 30+ that left I have nothing to say.

Good to see that some ppl arent corrupted by toa.

/respect and if you ever need my help ill be there.

The names off those who stayed are carved in my memory.

/greetz
Theseus

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice of them. Though it's a bit unfair to call the others corrupted. They've just done one of the most fucked up things in the game and can't blame for wanting to leave it behind them.

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
ye drummer.. but what if it was them... they would be crying and bitching... i dont understand why people in this game dont put thme selves in the person whos missed outs shoes

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Equally Theseus has to think of them. Tho u can keep on discussing this way. Since Theseus is at his 11th ml3 raid(i'm only on 4) he has a point.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I do know that it is tiresome to do ml3 ( like i wouldnt after 11 times ) but killing medusa with that zerg took 2mins...
2 mins off there time for 6 off mine.
I did write the post in a bit off an emotional episode...

I want to add that Ziva is a class-act player, he wanted to help me right there and then. It didnt work so he asked my email and when the people off CF go farm 3.10 he will mail me.

/respect

Thanatlos

Fledgling Freddie
I had to leave theseus, i was so glad we did medusa quickly because i heard people say it would take like an hour and i had an appointment in a bit..
Wish I could have helped you, but they insisted on doing lotto first before trying medusa again and i couldn't have made that, but am willing to help you make it in the end when you need a raid, well, not that a gimpy warden makes a dent but every small thing helps!

and yay for tancenters!! \o/ Ziva

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus,

Sorry we couldn't kill it that 2nd time :(

However, I have 3 more characters to get ml's for so I will be doing it again, will let you know etc :)

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
don't blame the players for mythic's fuckup and your connectivity problems.

3.10 can be done with 1fg.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
This is the place to whine now , isnt it ? :p

Sorry, first time for me, i'm not a pro yet...

Jorma

Loyal Freddie
Very annoying that Hirs and my connection died like that, when we came back ingame you already started and we were outside the meduza-hall with no way of getting in. Maybe 2 animists would have made the diffrence, give us a tell if you gather ppl to do 3.10 and we´ll help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom