Big thanks to Alb BG tonight!

D

Danamyr

Tonight I took my Lvl 24 Scout Moodiness into BG. Although I've played this game on and off for seven months, I'd never stayed in BG for more than 5 mins.

I thought I'd have a go with Moodiness and see if I could experiance what everyone was raving about!

After quickly realising that BG is a lot harder than PvE, I managed to work out the basics and with a few suggestions from others I was soon in the thick of things.

I was overjoyed to make my first solo kill - I crit shot killed a yellow con Luri Caster, and almost tore the roof off shouting ;)

I managed to kill another 6 or so Hibs, and ended up with 40 RPs.

Everyone without exception was helpful and patient with me. I would like to extend a sincere 'Thank You' to all of the Albs who either grouped with Moodiness tonight, or offered help and suggestions via PM and CG.

I believe I have been completely bitten by the BG bug, and look forward to joining you all agin real soon!

Thank you.

O

old.LandShark

Well, glad you enjoyed yourself..
Urhm, FYI there's a battlegrounds forum though :) Might get a response there instead =)

D

Danamyr

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Well, glad you enjoyed yourself..
Urhm, FYI there's a battlegrounds forum though :) Might get a response there instead =)

Oops! Sorry mate - still wired I guess ;)

X

xplo

Does this message come from an alb? 0_o
O wait he is new to albion hehe...

I made a lot of fun to with my 24 scout in BG when I was just new to the game ;)

T

Trinilim

A sincere congratulations :) maybe you'll be our pathway into the light of lvl 50 rvr one day ;)

Z

zlair

Moderator: Delete this post!

Can't have happy Albion's posting in here !

For whiners only !

D

Danamyr

Originally posted by xplo
O wait he is new to albion hehe...

Not so Sir!

Like I said, I've been playing DAoC for 7 months and presently have:

One Lvl 31 Full Rejuv Cleric (Riverwind)
One Lvl 31 Paladin (Danamyr)
One Lvl 24 Scout (Moodiness)
One Lvl 11 Minstrel (Starbreeze)

I am however a complete RvR newbie - but had an ace time last night and will be there tonight for sure.

Watch out Hibbies - I have some arrows just for you ;)

Y

yog-hurt

great! :)

BG was fun, then well - it got zerged too :(

v.sad.

but still - nice to know someone is having fun :)

S

Sol-

i bet that lamer yog posts a really lame reply cuz he is lame.... eh landshark? :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom